PDA

View Full Version : Simple question, simple answer...

satchelmcqueen
04-19-2008, 07:36 PM
So the 2 dems have a new debate a few nights ago....why isnt McCain and Paul having one, or better yet where is the public demand for it? I want it as im sure most of you do and we know why it wont happen, but yet i just cant help but get angry at the fact it is so obvious as to what is really going on for this debate between Paul and McWar not to happen. Just absurd. If McCain is such a tough and right man, then in the public sense at least, it looks to me like he couldnt refuse. It shows he has no conscious in order to avoid it.:mad: If he is "the man" as the MSM claims and he walks, then he needs to prove it and not duck Ron Paul. What a wuss.:mad: Actions tell the truth about this. Who here agrees?!

Zera
04-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Because most people think he's dropped out, or that presumptive nominee means elected nominee. Why? Because thats what they've heard from every damn media station.

satchelmcqueen
04-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Because most people think he's dropped out, or that presumptive nominee means elected nominee. Why? Because thats what they've heard from every damn media station.

So True!:mad:

Mr. White
04-19-2008, 10:41 PM
That and a signficant number of Republicans (read: majority) prefer McCain over RP...