PDA

View Full Version : MSM fails to give credit where credit is due

NewbieInVermont
04-19-2008, 06:12 PM
I think CNN got their candidates mixed up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zXlFvrusTnI

ItsTime
04-19-2008, 06:15 PM
what are the new issues? the new change? This just makes me sick. The brainwashing continues.

amy31416
04-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Comparing Obama to McGovern and Goldwater? You have got to be kidding me.

Conza88
04-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Comments added.

Sandra
04-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Do you notice how the MSM is now a collection of ex sportscasters, ex candidates, and children of celebrities now?

Signzit
04-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Do you notice how the MSM is now a collection of ex sportscasters, ex candidates, and children of celebrities now?

Yes, we were talking about families and hand me down talking heads. It's really sad to watch, notice also; it started as former government types in and out of public life (like Chaney). They revolve in and out of Think Tanks, NGO's, adviser committees, former government staff workers, they all becoming lobbyists of some sort, declared or not. It's a racket. I hate the Trump Kids it makes me sick!

I can't say which makes me sicker, the MSM or their Marks.

TER
04-20-2008, 12:04 AM
I watch sooo little cable news lately... Seriously, I feel like a weight has been lifted.

ClayTrainor
04-20-2008, 12:08 AM
obama supporters are so stupid and misinformed, they're almost cute.

John of Des Moines
04-20-2008, 03:53 AM
NewiebeVermont welcome to the forum boards. Your thread title MSM fails to give credit where credit is due makes me say: "DUH!"

I can tell you stories about the media blackout and/or misreporting since before last year's June 30th Rally here in Des Moines. To me it was a real eye opener, proving Operation Mockingbird is alive and well.

It's not cute when their being misinformed makes them vote for somebody who's a member of the globalist agenda club.

SimpleName
04-22-2008, 05:24 PM

They are mostly stupid and misinformed. Not sure about the "cute" though. More like embarrassing. I blush when I hear their senseless excuses about why they are voting for Obama. "He seems cool." "He wants us out of Iraq." And then any Clinton supporters have no excuse whatsoever. I wish somebody would do a massive nation-wide randomly selected public street polling. I could listen hours upon hours to their faulty or simply nonexistent reasoning for pulling for certain candidates. It has been done before by a Ron Paul supporter in Florida (on a beach) and it is frighteningly hilarious.