PDA

View Full Version : BJ Lawson Moneybomb TODAY!!

MRoCkEd
04-19-2008, 07:44 AM
http://bp2.blogger.com/_4UlgSToGcjY/R-XeALhjaJI/AAAAAAAAADI/QBl5gmGfS1I/S1600-R/Picture+13.png
Welcome to the Money Ball for BJ Lawson (aka Ron Paul Jr): a grassroots fundraising campaign for BJ's North Carolina, 4th District congressional bid.

Here's the deal. To participate, all you do is give five dollars to BJ's campaign—yeah, that's right, just five bucks. Now pay close attention because this is the important part. You must also get two of your friends to donate five bucks, too. That's it. Five bucks from you, five from each of them. Simple, eh? (If you want to give more, by all means, please do.)

Our goal is to get 100,000 contributors by April 19th, in commemoration of the beginning of the American Revolution on April 19, 1775 (the Battle of Lexington and Concord). Lofty goal? Well, maybe. But if we each do our part, the numbers add up quite nicely. The key is to get your two friends involved within 24 hours of your donation.

This strategy is all about momentum. Exponential growth. A snowball of cash and support, if you will, for BJ Lawson. Let us explain.

First, answer this hypothetical question: if you could choose between having 1 penny doubled 30 times or 1 million dollars, which would you take? If you went for the million bucks, sorry. You just lost out on about 9.7 million greenbacks. That's the powerful yet often unexpected result of exponential growth.

Haven't heard of BJ Lawson yet? You can check him out here or watch the YouTubes at the bottom of this page. But to sum him up, he's a patriot—an outspoken proponent of civil liberties, peace, free markets, the gold standard, strong defense and secure borders. In other words, think Ron Paul…minus about 40 years, the receding white hair and the Texas drawl—oh, and around $33 million in raised campaign funds (which is about to change, by the way).

Now, we know what you're thinking. "What if I don't live in North Carolina?" Perfect. Neither do we. So this is the best way we can help BJ's campaign from afar. Also, battling an over-spending, over-regulating, warmongering, big federal government requires an overhaul of every branch of government. And as Ron Paul once said, "I can't do it by myself. There has to be a consensus." This is the beginning of the new consensus.

And to end it all with a bang, we invite you to donate five dollars (or more) AGAIN on April 19th in remembrance of the start of the Revolutionary War (consider it a bona fide money bomb). A sacrifice? Sure. But a value meal is small fries (pun intended) compared to the sacrifices our forefathers made for the Revolution.

All donations must be made to BJ Lawson's official campaign site,
http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5871/bucksforbjbannercopyfb6.jpg

sluggo
04-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Gave 25 bucks.

NathanTurner
04-19-2008, 08:42 AM
I donated a few days ago. Let's just hope that he has a better advertising campaign than Ron Paul did; here in Missouri, I didn't see any ads whatsoever. All the money in the world isn't going to help without advertising, and I'd really like to see some of these candidates make it into the system.

MRoCkEd
04-19-2008, 11:35 AM
bump

FireofLiberty
04-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey, thanks to everyone who has donated and helped promote this today.

If you haven't donated, please consider doing so. We are SO close to the $100K mark.

FireofLiberty
04-19-2008, 05:55 PM
I donated a few days ago. Let's just hope that he has a better advertising campaign than Ron Paul did; here in Missouri, I didn't see any ads whatsoever. All the money in the world isn't going to help without advertising, and I'd really like to see some of these candidates make it into the system.

We've got a brilliant graphic artist for direct mail team and the incredibly talented team over at Terra Eclipse for TV ads. They put together something amazing while we were in DC that hopefully they'll be finished editing soon.

ronpaulhawaii
04-19-2008, 06:24 PM
Thank you very much for your donation of $20.08 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.
Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.
We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.
Thanks for being a part of the campaign!
Your confirmation number:
T360-09R03724R8223242X

Kotin
04-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Mr. Kotin,

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T363-0762598680888664Y

Cowlesy
04-19-2008, 07:03 PM
bump!

skyorbit
04-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Just sent him $25

Tracy

Kotin
04-19-2008, 07:21 PM
bump

TheTyke
04-19-2008, 08:55 PM
$100!

This guy is awesome, I hope he makes it. :)

FireofLiberty
04-19-2008, 09:29 PM
We're only $75 from the $94,000 mark! Who wants to be the one to put us over the mark?