PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT- anyone working PA polls

freesoul
04-19-2008, 05:22 AM
The GOP neocon machine is fully aware that we will be out with our sample ballots with conservative delegates and are training their people to identify us as Ron Paul supporters. Whatever that means.

Could be interesting.... be forewarned and prepared to educate neocon tools !! :)

kathy88
04-19-2008, 05:46 AM
Source?

freesoul
04-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Source?

grapevine and also this blog, I'm not going to give the url because more traffic is not what this neocon shill needs....

Ron Paul Supporters Attempt to Steal PA Primary
Published at April 15, 2008 in News and Straight Talk.
Tags: No Tags.

Here is how it works,

The PA Primary is on April 22nd, it is a closed primary, meaning only registered republicans can vote for republicans and visa versa. On the ballot will be the presidential Candidates, for the republicans we will see…

1. Ron Paul
2. John McCain
3. Mike Huckabee (even though he has dropped out he is still on the ballot)

Also on the PA Ballot will be a slate of delegates and alternate delegates.

How it usually works is when you cast your vote to choose your candidate of choice you also choose 3 delegates who will go to the convention and cast their vote on behalf of the people in their district (Similar to the electoral college).

BUT if Ron Paul’s supporters get their way and their delegates get elected they won’t vote how the people in their district have voted, instead they will turn around and vote for Ron Paul. Technically this is legal but ethically it involves lying, deception and a lack of class.

freesoul
04-20-2008, 12:18 PM
A friend who is involved with the grassroots for RP heard it from an acquaintance who is working for the GOP- this guy told him they are educating their poll watchers to 'muscle" out RP supporters and identify us as RP supporters. This guy did not know my friend is a RP supporter either.

Chance to convert some GOP shills to the Revolution!!! :D

amy31416
04-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I just plan on handing out the slate cards to anyone who's interested. I'm not going to do or wear anything that identifies me as a RP supporter.

freesoul
04-20-2008, 12:45 PM
I just plan on handing out the slate cards to anyone who's interested. I'm not going to do or wear anything that identifies me as a RP supporter.

awesome! thats the plan, be ready for GOP soldiers to try to 'out' you :)

amy31416
04-20-2008, 01:04 PM
awesome! thats the plan, be ready for GOP soldiers to try to 'out' you :)

:) I live less than one block away from where I vote, so I'll be going several times with fresh stock to hand out. So I'll stick around in the morning and if I'm outed, I'll go back at lunchtime--then if I'm outed, I'll be back after 5PM, then if I'm outed, I'll be back an hour before polls close and tell 'em to suck it. :D

freesoul
04-20-2008, 08:27 PM
:) I live less than one block away from where I vote, so I'll be going several times with fresh stock to hand out. So I'll stick around in the morning and if I'm outed, I'll go back at lunchtime--then if I'm outed, I'll be back after 5PM, then if I'm outed, I'll be back an hour before polls close and tell 'em to suck it. :D

tell em we don't want to be in Iraq for 100 years and John McCain took $23K from Social Security last year on top of $161K salary and $506K Navy pension...... make friends :)

amy31416
04-20-2008, 08:31 PM
tell em we don't want to be in Iraq for 100 years and John McCain took $23K from Social Security last year on top of $161K salary and $506K Navy pension...... make friends :)

Oh I got plenty against McCain, no worries there. I can make some friends, I'm a pretty reasonable person. :)

amy31416
04-21-2008, 10:44 AM
A bump and a link to a source to print out sample ballots and slate cards: http://www.ronpaulpa.com/congressional_districts.php

Tomorrow's the day!

ronpaulhawaii
04-21-2008, 11:18 AM

You go, girl :D

Thanks... :)

freesoul
04-21-2008, 12:37 PM
:cool:Info from the PA campaign for poll watchers

http://www.ronpaulpa.com/pollwatcher_hq.php

alaric
04-21-2008, 03:01 PM
BUT if Ron Paul’s supporters get their way and their delegates get elected they won’t vote how the people in their district have voted, instead they will turn around and vote for Ron Paul. Technically this is legal but ethically it involves lying, deception and a lack of class.[/QUOTE]

right, vote fraud is legal and doesn't require lying. these people who fix elections have no shame!:mad:

Young Paleocon
04-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Actually the only thing it would mean is that we weren't ignorant of the delegates....

speciallyblend
04-22-2008, 04:10 PM

PLEASE:) they deserve it,dam the gop shills