PDA

View Full Version : Win a chance to meet Dr. Ron Paul

gerryb
04-18-2008, 05:53 PM
From the Murray Sabrin campaign:

On Monday, April 28th, Dr. Ron Paul is coming to New Jersey where the Ron Paul Revolution is winning as I have become the FRONT-RUNNER for the Republican Primary on June 3rd! Visit www.MurraysMoney.com for a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to this event!

As you know, Dr. Paul and I have been good friends for over 25 years and you can view his endorsement of my campaign online at www.MurraySabrin.com.

We have less than 47 days until the Primary on June 3rd so every $100 you can donate TODAY will help get a constitutional conservative in the United States Senate. The maximum an individual can make is $4,600 per person ($9,200 per couple). In liberty,
Murray

P.S. I really have to thank the millions of people who have supported my friend Ron throughout the past two years. It has been the grassroots commitment to liberty and freedom that inspired me to run for the United States Senate in New Jersey and it will be the grassroots who will help elect me United States Senator.

P.S.S. Please forward this email to 5 Friends or Family encouraging them to support our efforts!