PDA

View Full Version : The Manifesto

Sandman
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
I was looking around the Forums and I noticed there were no threads dedicated to the Manifesto.or maybe I overlooked it.Are there any plans or interest in discussions
of it?looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts.

MRoCkEd
04-18-2008, 03:41 PM
i read the first 2 chapters
great so far

Sandman
04-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Agreed!I'm just starting Chapter 4 and I must say I've read all his books so far and this one is the best!

0zzy
04-18-2008, 03:45 PM
i read the first 2 chapters
great so far

give me the reading list! :D

bucfish
04-18-2008, 03:58 PM
I cannot wait to lay my eyes upon this work. The timing is perfect and hopefully we can get all Local and State level GOP'ers to read this work!!!

ronpaulitician
04-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Got it last night. Couldn't put it down, so went to bed very late. Wife: "You read the whole thing?"

I think Paul saved the best for last, as the last few chapters had more meat, if you ask me. I hope non-Paul fans will see enough in the first chapter to read the entire thing. (Intend to pass it around to people I know.)

christagious
04-19-2008, 10:28 PM
As of the moment I'm completely dead broke, 20 bucks in the bank (i've officially scraped to the bottom of the barrel) and I'm desperately looking for a job. I've finally broke down and applied to McDonald's. The economy is so bad, no good jobs around here.
Anyways....
As soon as I have the money I plan on buying this, hopefully soon.
To the people who have read a lot so far, is this more of a biography? Or does he tell us what we can and should do?

BuddyRey
04-20-2008, 04:04 PM
I almost finished the book in a single night, but as I noticed sunlight breaking through my blinds this morning at 7:30, I figured it was time to unhook my bloodshot eyes from those glorious pages and get some sleep. I've got 1 1/2 chapters left!

ChristianAnarchist
04-21-2008, 03:38 PM
I got mine today. I've read the first chapter and hope to read all of them as fast as I can. I am hoping this book will go best seller. Anyone know where this "best seller" list is so I can watch this book climb the ladder??