PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love stuff like this - ITS SPREADING

bc2208
08-21-2007, 10:15 AM
So I'm sitting here at my desk and a co-worker walks by and says,

"You're on the Ron Paul forum? Nice."

Had no idea anyone here was on board. Apparently he's very libertarian.

I'm also making headway with my email newsletter I send to friends a few times a week. Got this response today:

Brian, you are doing a great job. Ron Paul is the man. You converted me from having a passing interest in him to being a supporter.

Things are heatin' up!

Mani
08-21-2007, 10:22 AM
great work!!

IRO-bot
08-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Great job bro. I might have a decent report come this Thursday. I wore my Ron Paul shirt last week at my Bowling league. I had a lady interested. She said to me "So who is Ron Paul". I told her all about him. She sounded excited and said she was going to check him out on the net. I told her Ron Paul OWNS the net. Hehehe.
So I will see what she says this week.

AMack
08-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Haha my coworkers tease me about RP a little bit. I've made some headway with some of them, though.

Awesome job.

bc2208
08-21-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm also secretly using the office printer to print flyers lol.

IRO-bot
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM
I kinda wished I worked at my old job. I have to OCE industial printers at my becking call. Only problem is I would of had to use perferated paper. Could you imaging tearing Ten of thousands for pieces of papers. Oh but it would be so worth it.

CAKochenash
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm also secretly using the office printer to print flyers lol.

word...

nullvalu
08-21-2007, 10:44 AM
Hahaha I got an IM from a guy at work yesterday.. he's very active in his local GOP, but until me telling him about Ron Paul about two weeks ago he probably would have voted for Fred Thompson... anyways his IM was "Ok, You Win.. I'll sign up for a Ron Paul Meetup".. haha YES..

I may even get a hard core liberal at my office to come over to Ron Paul, I have him reading my copy of The Creature from Jeckyl Island now..

I have Ron Paul bumper stickers in my "cube" at work and even played a debate video for like 8 people crowded around my desk the other day.. It's suprising how interested people can get, as long as you're nice and are talking on a personal level.

bc2208
08-21-2007, 10:49 AM
No youtube here at work unfortunately.

slantedview
08-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Nice! I've converted a few people here at work (from which I am typing right now), but if someone were to come by now and see the website I'm on they'd either say:

A: WTF is Ron Paul
B: Oh, Ron Paul, does he even have a chance?

We have more work to do.

maiki
08-21-2007, 11:13 AM
Yeah, the other day, my roommate out of the blue tells me he supports RP. I was like, "Me, too!" I was shocked, because he is very much in favor of socialized medicine, but apparently Real ID and the Patriot act are far more important to him (shocking!, :p) Then I saw a few RP bumper stickers around Harvard Square, so the message is spreading.

bc2208
08-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Harvard Square? What school?

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-21-2007, 11:57 AM

Why it's good to have your location in your profile. My new mission.

mdh
08-21-2007, 12:11 PM

Maybe... just a guess here... Harvard?

bc2208
08-21-2007, 12:13 PM
lol...Harvard Square is a popular little town in Boston. It's close to MIT, BU, and a lot of other schools. Oh, Harvard too.

Roxi
08-21-2007, 01:04 PM
there hasn't been a day in the last month that at least one person has showed some sign they were also a supporter.... yesterday at subway a guy saw my car which is totally ron pauled out, and he was like woohoo ron paul.... we got into a conversation about straw polls and ron pauls recent rise in popularity.

it is spreading, and within a few months this thing will be huge, and we will all be saying, I was a Ron Paul fan, when no one knew who he was... Thats probably how all the people who have been following him for years are feeling right now.