PDA

View Full Version : REVOLUTION 4 FREEDOM - Granny's Latest n/l Update!

kittyc
04-18-2008, 02:10 PM
REVOLUTION 4 FREEDOM

The above website will give you all the information as we get it confirmed. We have rented the entire Buffalo Chips Campground in South Dakota. Yep the whole 512 acres. There are over 2000 RV rental sites, rental travel trailers, cabins plus acres of tent sites. The camp ground has pools, ponds, restaurants plus 3 major ampitheaters for performers. There are bath houses, all over the area with toilet facilitys for huge crowds, nothing has been left out. There is a skeet shooting area where we will have some very interesting targets to aim at.

There are areas for Vendors which we will be giving out to people to sell their crafts, t shirts, signs what ever you have to sell. Then there are areas for organizations to set up shop and have their workshops and let people know what they are working on. We hope to unite all the groups into a hub where everyone will continue working on their own project yet help others with their events and promotions. This way we will make such a huge work force every project will get maximum exposure.

We are working with Russell Means and Carl (TwoFeathers) Whitaker( candidate for Gov. of Tenn,) to have a full day of "Native American" shows and education. This will be a powerful POW WOW which we can all learn from and enjoy the ceremonial displays.

There will be large fireworks display on the 4th. Not just a few fireworks but a beautiful show.

Start making plans on spending your vacation with us for a week of wonderful entertainment and learning.

There will be showings of DVD's nightly on a large screen much like the old drive in movies which should be lots of fun.
So everyone get your RV, Travel Trailer or tent ready or call and reserve a cabin for the week. You will not want to miss this one.

Jack Blood will be helping plan this event so you know the entertainers will be big names that you won't want to miss. If Woodstock made such a memorial event way back when just think what this one will be. Sturgis can handle 500,000 people so lets fill up that town with Liberty minded people.

Ernest Hancock will be on the planning board so you know there will be a lot of exciting things happening.

Call and get your organization or group a spot for promoting your projects, hand out your info, have workshops and network with other like minded groups. None of us can do this alone, we all need each others support.

Sometimes the donation button will not work from a email message. if you have that problem go to the web page:
www.grannywarriors.com

or promote this event with your own chip in on your pages:
http://www.chipin.com/mywidgets/id/4d9e64fddaf2dcff

UNITED we will stand...and so will the America we love.

RESTORE AMERICA

Sign the Petition to present to Congress

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TRUST AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN THE GRANNYS THIS PAST YEAR. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO GENEROUS AND SUPPORTIVE WHICH HAS ALLOWED US TO HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE TASKS WE HAVE TAKEN ON.
Every Success the Granny's have had is due to you the people who support us!

AGAIN THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS and SAVE US ALL

Other Links:
www.revolution4freedom.com
www.freedomrally.info
www.grannywarriors.com
( home ) 828-683-2009 ( cell ) 409-673-4891
27 Beaton Path, Leicester, NC, 28748
warriorgrannys@aol.com
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE IN YOUR CONTACT LIST, FRIENDS, GROUPS,FAMILY AND EVEN YOUR ENEMYS.

RonPaulVolunteer
04-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Whoa. This is 1 week before the Washington Rally. I don't care how much you guys have done or how famous you are, this will detract and distract from the Washington Rally.

And we saw the "success" of the last rally you organized!!

Scrap this and get behind the Washington Rally please.

ronpaulhawaii
04-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Whoa. This is 1 week before the Washington Rally. I don't care how much you guys have done or how famous you are, this will detract and distract from the Washington Rally.

And we saw the "success" of the last rally you organized!!

Scrap this and get behind the Washington Rally please.

+2008

constituent
04-18-2008, 02:39 PM
hey now, let the free market decide.

d.c.'s a rip anyway.

sturgis is a much closer drive for ... what? maybe half the country?

RonPaulVolunteer
04-18-2008, 02:51 PM
hey now, let the free market decide.

d.c.'s a rip anyway.

sturgis is a much closer drive for ... what? maybe half the country?

The market IS deciding...

runningdiz
04-18-2008, 03:40 PM
I think its fair to let the market decide but at the same time the people who organized the July Revolution March encouraged people to attend the grannies march and even held off making big announcements or really start planning until their event was over. This was out of respect and support of the grannies.

I for one am very disappointed that they have chosen to do this during the time of the march on Washington. It is a complete disrespect to those who went out of their way to support their Tuesday march and another example of their own selfishness.

ItsTime
04-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Right before the huge Washington March? I see how it may be nice for those who can not make it across the country but:
http://zapfu.com/files/fxjwyvhvdbmhnb3jae0w.gif (http://zapfu.com/)

Oyate
04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Holy cow. Speaking as a member of RevolutionMarch.com, Granny Warriors are awesome. Total respect. This is really great news!

flames2dust77
04-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I totally disagree with this. People involved with the granny march tried to derail the summer march by saying it had been canceled. That's bullcrap IMO. Now, they are doing this around the time of the summer march? I used to think the grannies were ok....but now I'm beginning to think they're a bunch of control freaks who have a weird agenda. Why not help get more numbers for the summer march? Why does their event have to be a week before the march? This somewhat annoys me. I'm probably blowing it out of proportion but I feel like it's being done on purpose. Why all of the division? I thought we were fighting for the same thing. meh.

robert4rp08
04-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't see the problem. They're on opposite sides of the country and the dates don't overlap. People can go to both.

mdh
04-18-2008, 06:01 PM
South Dakota is expensive for most of us to get to, as it's in the middle of nowhere, and there are no cheapo high-traffic airports nearby. This will probably be just for the rich folk among us, which leads me to believe it won't be any fun. Rich people only like eating caviar and talking with faux British accents. ;)

TruthAtLast
04-18-2008, 06:09 PM
South Dakota is expensive for most of us to get to, as it's in the middle of nowhere, and there are no cheapo high-traffic airports nearby. This will probably be just for the rich folk among us, which leads me to believe it won't be any fun. Rich people only like eating caviar and talking with faux British accents. ;)

I don't talk in a British accent and I hate caviar. :D

(i'm working on my Scottish accent though)

flames2dust77
04-18-2008, 06:12 PM
I don't talk in a British accent and I hate caviar. :D

(i'm working on my Scottish accent though)

bwahaha. ur silly.:p

runningdiz
04-18-2008, 06:21 PM
They are asking for 25,000 to pull it off. So prob not happening. By the way I LOVE your myspace ID flames haha

Gin
04-18-2008, 06:24 PM

You crack me up Matt!!

I totally agree.... I first saw this on Daily Paul and thought "this doesn't sound very cosh" Granny this isn't right at all... we all supported your march this past week and did all we could to promote it as well as take the day off of work, miss a very important meeting just to be at the Tax Day March you planned... I went as far as to ask for your assistance with the summer rally since you had built some experience, with no reply from you I might add.....what happened to being united? What about what Ron Paul wanted? Doesn't the man that we stand behinds wishes matter? For most of us folks we can only afford to do one big rally this summer.... why try to get another on only one week before hand... I understand sturgis is a big deal... I have been in SD during Sturgis.. (try finding a hotel when your car breaks down...not fun) I would support it if the Revolution March was in August, but it's not....so I am sorry I can't support this and I feel you are being very self serving in your planning here....

But I guess we'll have to let the People speak.....in the meantime move forward with our plans for the Mass March on DC July 12th...complete with Convoys from WA, CA, FL, Maine to DC.... this WILL Be the GRANDEST DISPLAY just as DR. PAUL REQUESTED.... Good Luck to you....

SEE EVERYONE IN DC JULY 12th!!!! It's time for the R3VOLUTION to show that we WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!!

God Speed!

flames2dust77
04-18-2008, 07:43 PM
They are asking for 25,000 to pull it off. So prob not happening. By the way I LOVE your myspace ID flames haha

aaaaah. i see. i didn't even look that far into it. i'm guessing they won't raise all of that due to how the rally turned out.

lol. yeah gotta love that i.d. thanks!:D

V4Vendetta
04-18-2008, 08:22 PM
I totally disagree with this. People involved with the granny march tried to derail the summer march by saying it had been canceled. That's bullcrap IMO. Now, they are doing this around the time of the summer march? I used to think the grannies were ok....but now I'm beginning to think they're a bunch of control freaks who have a weird agenda. Why not help get more numbers for the summer march? Why does their event have to be a week before the march? This somewhat annoys me. I'm probably blowing it out of proportion but I feel like it's being done on purpose. Why all of the division? I thought we were fighting for the same thing. meh.

Finally someone thats starting to catch on!

Linda Is a very strange character indeed....
She does whatever the hell she wants with no regard to forethought.
She often lies to people, and ignores phone calls and emails on a regular basis, on purpose.
Shes not willing to keep her agreements with people if they piss her off.
She's always right about everything, period, PERIOD, EVERYTHING do you understand? PERIOD

Think its coincidence, or on purpose?
Makes you wonder doesn't it?

She goes around proclaiming to be a Christian, but yet knows almost nothing about the Bible.

I'm glad to see some other people are starting to see.