PDA

View Full Version : If I hear ONE MORE TIME....

LibertyEagle
08-21-2007, 10:10 AM
That Dr. Paul blamed America for 9-11, I swear I'm going to hit something!!!! :mad:

What in hell is wrong with people, anyway! You can show them that what he said came straight from CIA Intelligence, the 9-11 Commission report, etc., but it doesn't seem to even phase them! And they have the AUDACITY to call themselves conservatives! They're not conservatives, they are every bit as bad, or worse, than the Aholes who are knowingly subverting our Constitution and our sovereignty.

What's worse... I don't even think these people even give one flip about the Constitution anymore. They just give it lip service. I've even been told that it's frickin' outdated! So again, I am back to... WHAT IS FRICKIN' WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????

I am so FRUSTRATED!!! :mad:

Wendi
08-21-2007, 10:19 AM
I find a baseball bat (or broomstick) and the pine tree in my backyard to come in handy in situations such as this, lol :o:D

Seriously... I understand why you are so mad you want to just scream... it's one thing if people don't know what we are talking about but it is another matter entirely when they can't comprehend why we care about the constitution :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

0zzy
08-21-2007, 10:21 AM
The day after that debate I asked my teacher what he thought. He said Ron Paul wasn't correct. I was like...the hell.

My teacher is uber Republican. :\

But my teacher THIS year HATES Bush! I CAN CONVERT HIM! MWHAHA!