PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Movie Theatre Advertisements?

RestoreTheRepublic
08-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey, just wondering if anyone thinks this might be a good idea. At least where I live, during the weekends the movie theatres around me are normally fully packed to capacity. Right before the previews begin they always alot a good chunk of time for advertisements for local restaurants and businesses.

I don't know what the rates are, I'm sure its a little pricey, but if someone has the money or means of doing so I think it would be a great idea to have a Ron Paul advertisements up for a few weekends.

So many people would be exposed to his message, and tons of young kids attend weekend movies. Just throwing the idea out there :)

mport1
08-21-2007, 10:04 AM
I like it. There are a decent number of people and they are a captive audience who can't change the channel. Also might cause some discussions about the add among people if it is good enough. Wonder how much it costs.

noxagol
08-21-2007, 10:13 AM
This was brought up earlier and someone researched it. They don't allow political ads in the big companies he asked. But research anyways, you may find something he didn't.