PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul vs. Ralph Nader

Fields
04-18-2008, 03:09 AM
If these were the candidates how would you vote? Also who do you think would win?

Conza88
04-18-2008, 03:53 AM
Imo, one of the st------t questions I've heard asked on these boards in a long while. :rolleyes:
Sorry

VaderM5
04-18-2008, 11:47 AM
Wrong forum?

Aratus
04-18-2008, 12:27 PM
in a way, its both yes and no!!! --- try it this way. lets say obama wins over hillary clinton
and then he has to debate john mccain... lets say you ACTUALLY have a choise of listening
online to a debate between barack obama and john mccain, or ralph nader and ron paul.
creatures of habit, we know the big two are going to try to hog podiums again. this once
marginalized edwards and it sent romney into a tailspin of spending, however ron paul remains
in the presidential race in its totality... i'd listen attentively to both ron paul and ralph nader
as they zinger the over-inflated egos and budgets of the two normalcy candidates, and then
so as to be certain... when i go into the polling both this november, i shall of course TOTALLY
close MY curtain! in the meantime, i'm following every development of this race, totally!

Aratus
04-18-2008, 12:29 PM
i'd hand ron paul an edge over nader, curiously enough. ron paul is internet!

acptulsa
04-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Wrong forum?

Wrong website. Maybe wrong planet.

Aratus
04-18-2008, 12:46 PM
i usually close my curtain when voting... i cover my ballot if i don't close my curtain if there
is not a curtain to close. i take great care in thinking over my choises before i vote, usually.

this is how i vote! creature of habit! i am a citizen of this republic! you had to ask... the Q!

LittleLightShining
04-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Funny that I just admitted to voting for Nader twice in another thread. I would vote for Ron Paul because of his positions on every issue. I believe Ron Paul would win in a general election between the 2. However, I do feel that Nader brings a lot of issues to the table and is a genuinely thoughtful person who is exceptionally concerned about the stranglehold we citizens have been put in by the military-, pharmaceutical-, insurance-industrial complexes. His social positions leave much to be desired, however.