PDA

View Full Version : Letter from Bill Faust<check ur pa meetups>

DirtMcGirt
04-17-2008, 08:46 PM
More Volunteers Needed

About 200 Ron Paul meetup members live in Philadelphia. Too few have volunteered to hand out Sample Ballots at polling (voting) stations. Please email or call me at on an urgent basis. Whether you can spare the day or a couple of hours, we need you. If transportation is an issue, let me know.

Everything up to now has been fun rah-rah stuff. Waving signs, going to a rally, R3volution banners, reading the Daily Paul, checking the meetup message board, et-cetera. Election day is the real thing. It's the only thing that counts.

The mainstream media report that McCain clinched the nomination. I have news for you:

1. Less than 600 real delegates (versus ones to be selected at state conventions) are bound. Moreover, delegates wield considerable power. They can even vote to unbind themselves before or during the convention.

2. Google Media Consolidation. You'll find that the American masses receive 80% of their information from five or six major groups. Some are defense contractors. Now google Operation Mockingbird.

My instruction to you is to UNPLUG. Get out of the matrix. Stop watching and believing propaganda that is controlled by those groups. Ron Paul is in the same position that Lincoln was in going into his election. Don't whine about Ron's crappy March video, Kent Snyder, media blackout or anything else. Now is the time to elect delegates who will elect the GOP nominee.

If you are not for yourself, then who are you for? If not now, when?

Above all, you must go to the polls to vote. Sample ballots will be emailed to you tomorrow.

Bill Faust

Jason726
04-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Why did I not recieve this letter?

amy31416
04-18-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm printing out my own sample ballots, I try not to rely on anyone else.

http://www.ronpaulpa.com/

Go to Congressional Districts, find yours (if you need help, no problem, let me know), click on it, and there should be a map of the district, and delegates on the right hand side, beneath the delegates, official sample ballots and delegate slate cards.

Like I said, if you need any help, let me know--Tuesday is coming up fast!

Jason726
04-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Did you get the email through the HQ website??I haven't had any updates since last week.