PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL COMING TO SAN DIEGO! MAY 23rd

-lotus-
04-17-2008, 03:42 PM
FINALLY!! My meetup group has finally gotten R.P. to swing thru San Diego, at Balboa park to promote his new book and do a signing! Any San Diego residents interested in going let me know and we can go together. Our group should be there in force (we're over 1000+ listed members in our group) and will probably have a booth set up. Hope to see you all there.

Heres more details:

Announcing a new meeting for The San Diego Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group!

What: Ron Paul Book Signing | Balboa Park, San Diego

When: Friday, May 23, 6:00 PM

Where: (A location for this meeting hasn't been chosen yet)

Who should come: Everyone. It has taken us 2 weeks of e-mail tag but we have finally booked Ron Paul with 100% certainty, the guys from Peter Schiff's group (Euro Pacific Capital) are also going to be there.

Why: The Ron Paul Campaign has confirmed 100% that Ron Paul will attend this event, to promote his new book! There will be a book signing, speeches and fundraisers.

Meeting Description: We are still working out all of the details and will have more information to come, at this point it is extremely important that we raise funds for this event so that we may achieve the following:

TV Ads
Website
Print Ads
Permits
Travel
Sound
Lighting
Etc.

DONATE NOW:
http://sdronpaulrally.chipin.com/ron-paul-book-signing-san-diego

Again I would like to stress, that Ron Paul is DEFINITELY going to be coming on this date!

I am working on creating the website for this event as I write this, we will have full details by the end of this week.

Learn more here:
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/93/calendar/7759208/

robskicks
04-17-2008, 05:33 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm gooing to meet Ron Paul!

Ibgamer
04-17-2008, 05:49 PM
Tagged

Im LA and can maybe make it down there to hear him speak!

kigol
04-17-2008, 06:03 PM
:cool:

Kalifornia
04-17-2008, 06:04 PM
too little, too late. SD killed themselves for RP, he couldnt be bothered to stop by, even though he was already in LA repeatedly.

-lotus-
04-17-2008, 07:05 PM
get outta my thread troll

virgil47
04-17-2008, 07:47 PM
lotus, what is Dr. Paul going to do with the profits from his book? It is interesting that he could be persuaded to show up to hawk his book but couldn't be bothered to show up to campaign. Makes one wonder about his sense of values at times but what do I know? I guess I don't have the key to the executive washroom and I can't see the big picture. Right?

Deborah K
04-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Yaye!!! I'll be there!!!

Chiznaddy
04-17-2008, 09:27 PM
lotus, what is Dr. Paul going to do with the profits from his book? It is interesting that he could be persuaded to show up to hawk his book but couldn't be bothered to show up to campaign. Makes one wonder about his sense of values at times but what do I know? I guess I don't have the key to the executive washroom and I can't see the big picture. Right?

I am one of the two people who contacted the Ron Paul campaign for his attendence in San Diego. Before some bitter people like virgil jump to conclusions...know that Ron Paul said he would come to the event for his campaign, and WE proposed that he do a book signing.

i think all these a-holes that talk shit about what Ron Paul is doing need to figure out what the F they have done so great in their lives and quit baggin' on a guy who has devoted an entire life to liberty...without a need for pom poms.

a-holes

Kalifornia
04-17-2008, 10:39 PM
get outta my thread troll

Im not a troll. I have a right to express my opinion. Paul could have come to town many times and chose not to. Now he has a book to sell. Im unimpressed. For the record, Im probably in the same meetup group as you.

Kalifornia
04-17-2008, 10:43 PM
I am one of the two people who contacted the Ron Paul campaign for his attendence in San Diego. Before some bitter people like virgil jump to conclusions...know that Ron Paul said he would come to the event for his campaign, and WE proposed that he do a book signing.

i think all these a-holes that talk shit about what Ron Paul is doing need to figure out what the F they have done so great in their lives and quit baggin' on a guy who has devoted an entire life to liberty...without a need for pom poms.

a-holes

Um. I was out waving his signs, serving as a precinct leader, partaking in various RP caravans, and a bunch of other shiznit for the RP campaign, not to mention the many dollars I donated to the campaign. Im glad he is finally coming. Its just too late to do any damn good for anyone.

Ron LOL
04-18-2008, 02:29 AM
too little, too late. SD killed themselves for RP, he couldnt be bothered to stop by, even though he was already in LA repeatedly.

I'm bitter over this one too.

slamhead
04-18-2008, 06:40 AM
I will be there with book in hand. I participated in the last March the SD meetup had. I was disappointed that RP did not attend but after I was glad because there were too many truthers there handing out their inane literature.

Kalifornia
04-18-2008, 06:49 AM
I will be there with book in hand. I participated in the last March the SD meetup had. I was disappointed that RP did not attend but after I was glad because there were too many truthers there handing out their inane literature.

Honestly, I don't know if the truthers or anti-truthers are more annoying. Its like watching atheists and fundamentalists spit and foam at each other.

link88
04-18-2008, 11:36 AM
damn it I'm in LA..I wish I could make it :(

supaco0p05
05-22-2008, 07:23 PM
What time will ron be speaking around?

brooklyn
05-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Me and the family are driving in from Las Vegas to see the "Doc"!
4-5 hour drive, see RP, enjoy San Diego for a couple of days.
Then back to Nevada and try to straighten out the convention issue and keep up the fight. :)

H Roark
05-23-2008, 03:04 AM
I hope he has a stop in LA, with gas prices like this I can't afford to cruise over to SD.

-lotus-
05-23-2008, 09:43 AM
What time will ron be speaking around?

he'll be doing a luncheon around 10am, then he'll head to city hall and speak and do the book signing around 12pm.

brooklyn
05-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Any news about the signing at Balboa?
Leaving LV and heading to SD and all I know is Balboa @ 6:00PM.
Please keep updated.:)