PDA

View Full Version : I have a new account on Facebook!

defe07
04-17-2008, 12:03 PM
I just opened a new account on Facebook under Derek Gorman. I've also created a new group called the International Freedom Group, where we could talk about all types of freedom, from personal freedom to economic freedom. I've noticed there are many Derek Gormans in Facebook, so look for the one that's under the Chilean network. I'm planning on doing alot with this group so give me a week or two until this group is on track but I have something up my sleeve :D

Laja
04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
many people are leaving facebook as it has become just another way to market useless crap to young people. facebook's tracking activities are suspect, at the very least. why not keep your conversation on this forum?

defe07
04-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Oh, I don't plan to leave this wonderful forum! I'll always be a part of RonPaulForums until the end (and if somebody opens a new forum website for us to continue spreading freedom). However, I decided to have a Facebook account for useful stuff (example, selling freedom). There are many ideas I've mentioned here but nobody seems to care (for example, the idea of an international freedom march the same day). I want freedom to prevail but let's remember how the Hippies started out. Their message was only available across San Francisco, then the whole country and finally around the world. I really think we can do this, guys. Nothing's impossible and if we want to beat the establishment, we have all the tools necessary to beat them! :D