PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed Ron Paul is THE Fiscal Conservative in the MSM now?

Rhys
04-17-2008, 07:31 AM
The MSM always has their poster boy for every issue... now when they talk about fiscal conservatism, they say "we need to talk to Ron Paul". This is good. This is what he didn't have last year... clout.

acptulsa
04-17-2008, 07:33 AM
They think they've made him harmless--neutered him, in a figurative way. Good. That's all good. Delegates and education!

rancher89
04-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Yeah, he gets more air time now than he ever did, Fox has had him on numerous times and they even talk like they might respect him.....they still have to ask him if he'll run third party?????? (Cavuto the other day...)

bucfish
04-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Flying under the radar

UnReconstructed
04-17-2008, 07:49 AM
They already knew that. They've known it all along.

That's why they had to dismiss him.

Conza88
04-17-2008, 07:59 AM
Trying to counter the "MSM was the reason we lost" remark by us.

If anything the state of MSM and the story of the day can be very, very temporary.

Go to guy for fiscal conservatism... one day... (next few yrs) leading up to 2012, new msm directive and the sheep would have all forgotten about it.

Sandra
04-17-2008, 08:27 AM
Does it look like things are starting to slowly fall in place?

The One
04-17-2008, 08:30 AM

No.:(

acptulsa
04-17-2008, 08:34 AM
No.:(

You're underestimating the public. Easy to do, I know. But mess with their standard of living and their wits sharpen.

I direct you to my sig. Yes, Sandra, I think the stars are lining up nicely...

runningdiz
04-17-2008, 08:39 AM

I don't think so. I think we have a long tough road ahead of us. This revolution won't be easy, we have to keep tough and not give up. Even when we have temporary set backs like we have had in the Presidential primaries not securing the nomination. As long as we learn from our mistakes and concentrate on the future we will do fine. We should not expect miracles though or things to fall into our laps.

The One
04-17-2008, 08:46 AM
I don't think so. I think we have a long tough road ahead of us. This revolution won't be easy, we have to keep tough and not give up. Even when we have temporary set backs like we have had in the Presidential primaries not securing the nomination. As long as we learn from our mistakes and concentrate on the future we will do fine. We should not expect miracles though or things to fall into our laps.

QFT