PDA

View Full Version : Princeps to see

sophocles07
04-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I think this should be seen by everyone (even if they don't agree).

I wasn't aware of this video until someone else posted it but its absolutely necessary to an enlightened person on religious affairs:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-869630813464694890

there is a part two obviously

I hadn't seem these four together yet, but whomever originally pointed this...I thank you.

Even if you are a believer, you should watch and CONSIDER this DEEPLY.

Non-related note: (or related in a way)

I have read Job in Hebrew (slowly) now...one should always CONSIDER (And I'm ready to DEBATE JOB to anyone, also? though most dont want to because its without defense, I think) those of different beliefs/views/etc.

sophocles07
04-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Watch This Shit Motherfuckers

sophocles07
04-16-2008, 11:15 PM
That is: FREEDOM of thought; Hitchens, Dawkins, Harris, etc. These are freedoms of thought.

Theocrat
04-16-2008, 11:40 PM

I wasn't aware of this video until someone else posted it but its absolutely necessary to an enlightened person on religious affairs:

I hadn't seem these four together yet, but whomever originally pointed this...I thank you.

I have read Job in Hebrew (slowly) now...one should always CONSIDER (And I'm ready to DEBATE JOB to anyone, also? though most dont want to because its without defense, I think) those of different beliefs/views/etc.

Ah, well if it isn't Tweedledee, Tweedledum, Tweedledim, and Tweedledork.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-17-2008, 01:22 AM

I've decided that reading books, watching videos and discussing political issues are destroying this nation. Would anyone be interested in starting a thread inviting people to share their insights while meditating on and praying about the Constitution?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-17-2008, 01:36 AM
Watch This Shit Motherfuckers

The secular desire for freedom started with the Catholic Protestant and later continued with the Puritan's desire to seperate themselves from the Church in England. Atheism as it exists in its impious and irreverent form today has had a very short history and tradition.