PDA

View Full Version : our jobs are not done, so get BACK TO WORK!

torchbearer
04-16-2008, 10:08 PM
Just got back from D.C.
Have tons to report, but I'm burnt-out beyond belief right now. (just got
home tonight)

Hearing Ron yesterday re-energized me and I wanted to pass on what he said...

Ron told us at the Rally that our jobs are not done, so get BACK
TO WORK! :)
Don't forget this isn't about one election, it’s a movement.
If we stop, it stops.

We need to get our friends back active. It is now time to educate. :D

pinkmandy
04-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Agreed.

Kotin
04-16-2008, 10:59 PM
good to hear from you Brent!

Back here in San Marcos we took over the republican party, we have an incoming RPR
Chairman,

a great amount of people who are capturing local seats, the Austin meetup has completely taken over Austin.

I still believe around the Country, we have a ground swell of Ron Paul Patriots..

"This is just the beginning of the Campaign"

i believe we have effectively shaken Texas. Houston was also huge for us..

pepperpete1
04-17-2008, 07:40 AM
Agreed.

It is always good to hear the accomplishments of those still in the field working to get the party back on track.

Those who are no longer participating should ask what else they can do for those who are still at the front. Start donating to the campaigns that need your support.
Torchbearer, Brent Sanders, could use our help with financing. He told me that if he could show a swelling of support on the internet, the local backers would be more forthcoming.

A C Coachenash, from Indiana has been working diligently in northwestern IN and said that their crews were able to get a strong organization going because they had learned from those of us who have already gone through the test of fire. They watched and learned. It is good to report what experiences we have all gone through and tell others what to expect and what to look out for.

Are there any others out there willing to report in?

The precinct delegates for the next election will be voted for this election. Let's get our people running for those positions and any other GOP positions that are available.

Charge!:D

bucfish
04-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Agreed we need a spark hopefully that will soon come!

Jeremy
04-17-2008, 08:26 AM
yes sir :o

acptulsa
04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
Agreed we need a spark hopefully that will soon come!

A spark? The economy is fully aflame--as predicted by a certain very smart man we all know and love.

If you haven't noticed we are being taken much more seriously you haven't been out blogging for our cause.

sratiug
04-17-2008, 09:01 AM
A spark? The economy is fully aflame--as predicted by a certain very smart man we all know and love.

If you haven't noticed we are being taken much more seriously you haven't been out blogging for our cause.

+1 Now is the time. The spark is hard to see for the raging inferno blinding us.

torchbearer
04-17-2008, 04:37 PM
//