PDA

View Full Version : Here in Indiana

James Madison
04-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Just voted here in the southern part of Indiana. Not a whole lot of people there but that's to be expected considering our primary isn't for another couple of weeks. I happened to look at the voter list and noticed everyone (about 15) had signed up for a democratic ballot. Sadly, my parents who love Ron Paul but hate Obama more voted for Hitlary. :( It was kind of exciting because this is the first election that I am eligible to vote in.

ronpaulhawaii
04-16-2008, 06:31 PM
Congratulations on your first vote :D

Nice you didn't have to fall for that "vote for the lesser of two evils" BS

Cowlesy
04-16-2008, 06:32 PM
Congratulations on your first vote :D

Nice you didn't have to fall for that "vote for the lesser of two evils" BS

QFT.

tajitj
04-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Born and raised in Indiana.

Hoping to see the Indiana University, Purdue University, University of Notre Dame, college tour. 3 major universities in Indiana. He would have big crowds at them.

In 2004 the Libertarian party got their highest % of votes from Indiana than in any other state.

James Madison
04-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Born and raised in Indiana.

Hoping to see the Indiana University, Purdue University, University of Notre Dame, college tour. 3 major universities in Indiana. He would have big crowds at them.

In 2004 the Libertarian party got their highest % of votes from Indiana than in any other state.

Where in Indiana. I'm in Evansville, myself.

Ibgamer
04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
My first vote was for Ron Paul too here in California!

mtmedlin
04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Where in Indiana. I'm in Evansville, myself.

I grew up In Martinsville, just between Bloomington and Indianapolis. Played many Basketball games in Evansville.

btw, congrats on your vote and keep those home fires of liberty burning my fellow Hoosier (unless your one of those dirty boilermakers...)

James Madison
04-16-2008, 09:07 PM
I grew up In Martinsville, just between Bloomington and Indianapolis. Played many Basketball games in Evansville.

btw, congrats on your vote and keep those home fires of liberty burning my fellow Hoosier (unless your one of those dirty boilermakers...)

I've been through Martinsville a few times, though it's been a while. And rest assured I have no ties to Purdue-thought about goin to IU but decided to stay in town for college next year.;)

Akus
04-16-2008, 09:08 PM
.......Sadly, my parents who love Ron Paul but hate Obama more voted for Hitlary. :( It was kind of exciting because this is the first election that I am eligible to vote in. why would they do that?:eek:

James Madison
04-16-2008, 09:21 PM
why would they do that?:eek:

Believe me I tried to talk them out of it the entire car ride there but apparently they still believe what the MSM says.

Jeremy
04-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Were your parents doing Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos"?