PDA

View Full Version : Re-posted: Tried Free Advertising for Dr. Paul in Santiago, Chile: I hope it works :)

defe07
04-16-2008, 01:42 PM
Re-post of my other thread:

OK, I wanted to try something new. Undercover though. I used the back of my art pad as a sign and put the word R3VO_]UTION on it. Not saying that I couldn't use Ron Paul but I think we need to wake people up by using these snatchy words like REVOLUTION, FREEDOM, etc. I put it in English and Spanish. My word did travel with me when I went down to college and coming back and I made sure the message was seen outside the window. Remember, Dr. Paul said that this isn't about him, it's about the message. Having signs saying freedom or revolution are an indirect link to us so I don't take it in a bad way. Without disregarding Dr. Paul's electoral chances, we need to grab the average person's attention with snatchy phrases. And if we could have an international freedom march, no matter what's the reason they'd go to the march, it would be nice for the message. I can tell that it's not easy to prepare a march and that's why I bring up using June 21st. I'm not pushing here but it would really wake up the average Americans that don't realize what's going on (especially if the turnout is excellent). Just saying! :D