PDA

View Full Version : ANother Republican "Survey"

angelatc
04-16-2008, 01:20 PM
Donation drive, masked as a survey. Lots of war stuff.

Question 7: Are you concerned that Russia is moving away from it's strong friendship with the US and is trying to reestablish itself as a military and economic superpower?

Question 15: Do you back efforts to build a missile defense shield to protect America from nuclear attacks from rogue states such as North Korea and Iran?

Then some other stuff:

Question 32: Is President Bush right in standing up to the Democrats and vetoing legislation as they try to expand the size, scope and costs of the federal government?

Question 49: Do you feel additional reforms are needed to our federal campaign finance laws to keep "independent groups" mainly funded by a small group of individuals from having too much influence in our nation's elections?

Question 54: Do you feel that the Democrats in Congress are too beholden to the labor unions, trial lawyers and other liberal special interests who helped them gain the majority?

Needless to say, I didn't enclose my donation. Man, I miss the old GOP.

The One
04-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Maybe it's just me, but those questions seem to be worded in a somewhat slanted way.:rolleyes:

acptulsa
04-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Question number x: Are you really brainless enough to have your thought processes critically swayed by these transparently leading questions?