PDA

View Full Version : New RP radio ad - "Conservative Choice"

Jeremy
04-16-2008, 09:41 AM
This was put up yesterday (must've been late)? Nobody said anything about it here and I just saw it =O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDnGVJ0gPzI

edit - they posted in the blog today saying it started airing in PA April 10th.

tajitj
04-16-2008, 04:44 PM
That is an ad that should be played in the remaining states. They are asking for donations on the front HQ page. Go donate, they are telling us something. All the talk about money bombs needs to happen.

slacker921
04-16-2008, 05:16 PM
That is an ad that should be played in the remaining states. They are asking for donations on the front HQ page. Go donate, they are telling us something. All the talk about money bombs needs to happen.

If they'd just go one tiny step further... "donate to help spread this to other states".. "donate to start running this ad in NC"... etc.. because plain old "donate" just sounds like "donate and we'll sit on the money".

But it is interesting and hopeful that that they're running radio ads in PA. I keep seeing Obama ads here in NC, but nothing for Paul.

MozoVote
04-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Sounds like an ad for his congressional campaign, though. It's not clear that it is meant for president.

Jeremy
04-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Sounds like an ad for his congressional campaign, though. It's not clear that it is meant for president.

it's not playing in texas though =p

tajitj
04-16-2008, 06:11 PM
If they'd just go one tiny step further... "donate to help spread this to other states".. "donate to start running this ad in NC"... etc.. because plain old "donate" just sounds like "donate and we'll sit on the money".

But it is interesting and hopeful that that they're running radio ads in PA. I keep seeing Obama ads here in NC, but nothing for Paul.

Excellent point. I donated $25 but I bet many others would if that kind of plea was on the front page. Lets face it donations have gone in the toilet. We really need to get a couple hundred thousand dollar money bomb.

Even if your money goes to buying a book that will really help. A number one book brings with it a certain amount of attention by itself.

scotto2008
04-16-2008, 06:50 PM
The narrator sounds uncannily like Reagan. A little voice modification and it'd be a perfect match. Think of the psychological effect on Reagan conservatives.