PDA

View Full Version : April 22nd is Primary Day in Pennsylvania: Delegates elected are UNBOUND and go to MN

MMolloy
04-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Delegates to the Republican National Convention are elected directly on April 22nd in Pennsylvania

List of Ron Paul Delegates & Alternates in PA:
http://www.ronpaulpa.com/

Finding your friends/relatives Congressional District with a given address or zip code:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/ or map their CD
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd

It is time to do the unsung, behind the scenes, work of calling your freinds and relatives here in PA... turn them out for OUR delegates!

AT LEAST ASK THEM TO VOTE FOR ONE of Our Delegates if not the whole slate (3 del & 3 alt/ congressional district). These delegates are UNBOUND and will be heading to MN if they win on April 22nd.

The count will be news the next day... this is a HUGE opportunity... if we do the WORK!!!
CALL NOW!!! Leave a message, email them the names, text message them the names... people will help us, IF we ask.

If anyone needs to find out if their freind/relative in Philadelphia is registered Republican... email me @ MPMolloy@comcast.net

rich34
04-16-2008, 06:48 AM
Hopefully we have some "stealth" delegates in there somewhere because if the PA GOP gets ahold of Ron's list of delegates they liable get it to "their" people to tell them not to vote for any of them.

mohnd
04-16-2008, 09:29 AM
I can't speak for other Counties, but Bucks, where I live, there will be no stealth candidates. The Bucks GOP has their list of Delegates whom they will be promoting with handouts at the poll. If you are not one of their endorsed ones, they won't promote any other Delegate, Paul or others. The endorsed candidates are the elected county registrar of deeds, a state Senator, and the state party treasurer.

My point is stealth is not really relevant here.

Dan

adam1mc
04-16-2008, 09:33 AM
Delegates to the Republican National Convention are elected directly on April 22nd in Pennsylvania

List of Ron Paul Delegates & Alternates in PA:
http://www.ronpaulpa.com/

Finding your friends/relatives Congressional District with a given address or zip code:
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/ or map their CD
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/findyourreps.xpd

It is time to do the unsung, behind the scenes, work of calling your freinds and relatives here in PA... turn them out for OUR delegates!

AT LEAST ASK THEM TO VOTE FOR ONE of Our Delegates if not the whole slate (3 del & 3 alt/ congressional district). These delegates are UNBOUND and will be heading to MN if they win on April 22nd.

The count will be news the next day... this is a HUGE opportunity... if we do the WORK!!!
CALL NOW!!! Leave a message, email them the names, text message them the names... people will help us, IF we ask.

If anyone needs to find out if their freind/relative in Philadelphia is registered Republican... email me @ MPMolloy@comcast.net

Be careful that your local GOP doesn't make a motion to bind delegates. Listen carefully for anyone trying to propose that motion. If so, everyone needs to jump up and object. Find your local GOP bi-laws and find the specific section that references unbound delegates. Be prepared to object using that as your backup.

We have seen the GOP in other states attempt and succeed at this very same tactic. Be prepared.

MMolloy
04-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Be careful that your local GOP doesn't make a motion to bind delegates. Listen carefully for anyone trying to propose that motion. If so, everyone needs to jump up and object. Find your local GOP bi-laws and find the specific section that references unbound delegates. Be prepared to object using that as your backup.

We have seen the GOP in other states attempt and succeed at this very same tactic. Be prepared.

Our Delegates are elected directly by the people on the April 22nd Primary... There will be no motions of any kind on any subject

Call your freinds in PA and ask them to vote for OUR Delegates

MMolloy
04-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Hopefully we have some "stealth" delegates in there somewhere because if the PA GOP gets ahold of Ron's list of delegates they liable get it to "their" people to tell them not to vote for any of them.

We won't need stealth here in PA if we get some help from around the Country... If 1/5 of all the meetup members called just one person... we'd get Our Delegates elected here in PA

Did I mention they go straight to the National Convention and they are UNBOUND

MMolloy
04-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Have YOU... YES YOU called your relatives/friends in Pennsylvania YET... April 22nd is next Tuesday... don't delay... stop reading this and call them. :D

MMolloy
04-21-2008, 06:06 PM
THE PA PRIMARY IS HERE... Have you called your friends/relatives in PA and asked them to vote for our delegates yet.

It's all about getting as many delegates as we can to the National Convention... Keep your eye on the ball and do the unsung work

MMolloy
04-21-2008, 07:48 PM
bump

All Seeing Eye
04-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Bump for Freedom in Pennsylvania!

Jodi's mom
04-22-2008, 12:02 AM
Bump!!

MMolloy
04-22-2008, 04:04 AM
Bump

Havax
04-22-2008, 06:12 AM
Let's do this PA.

Mandrik
04-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Just voted for RP, our delegates, and our alternates here in PA. WOOT!

mczerone
04-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Just voted for RP, our delegates, and our alternates here in PA. WOOT!

Thank you! :)

salsero96
04-22-2008, 09:39 AM
I went with a friend to vote here in PA 1st thing in the morning. (15TH District)

Ron Paul's name is first on the list of candidates!

It felt good to vote for Ron Paul and our delegates and alternates. :D

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

speciallyblend
04-22-2008, 09:54 AM
the gop will figure out a way to skew the results,if things go good for ron paul. one thing you can count on in the gop is corruption;)

kathy88
04-22-2008, 10:13 AM
The women at my polling place mentioned a "problem" with the machines. How should i proceed?

Join The Paul Side
04-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Bump for our Founding Fathers and The Constitution. :D

CurtisLow
04-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Just voted for RP, RP delegates, and our alternates here in PA. WOOT!

speciallyblend
04-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Just voted for RP, RP delegates, and our alternates here in PA. WOOT!

i hope we get see double digits or the slate of delegates. anyone curious why there is no talk of the republican primary? imagine even if ron paul does well im sure the msm will ignore.. maybe they will blackout the gop convention??

N13
04-22-2008, 03:16 PM
Just returned from voting for Ron and our delegates.

There were no McCain supporters handing out info on his delegates so when voters get to the all important delegate page, they have no idea who represents who. Without prior knowledge, its a random choice from among about 12 people.

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-22-2008, 05:40 PM
i hope we get see double digits or the slate of delegates. anyone curious why there is no talk of the republican primary? imagine even if ron paul does well im sure the msm will ignore.. maybe they will blackout the gop convention??

I think we are certain to get a high number of delegates out of PA. I'm most afraid the GOP will rage and try to bind the Pennsylvania delegates. We know how prone they are to barfing on their own rules...

MMolloy
04-24-2008, 03:30 PM
I want to thank everyone who helped me become an Alternate Delegate... I promise to represent well in MN

I got more votes than any other Alternate candidate in CD-1 ... :cool: :D