PDA

View Full Version : Divide and conquer

sratiug
04-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Loss of Liberty Video (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7267134620652018859)

I think the USS Liberty video is the key to ending the influence of neocon zionists, and to not promote this issue is to bow before AIPAC. I believe no American seeing this film can deny the corrosive influence of zionists on our government. Some of these men are still alive and should imo be used prominently in exposing the zionist control of our nation, since they are willing to risk their lives to tell their story.

Since we are divided along several lines, I again suggest separate sections for different ideological perspectives to minimize infighting and maximise competitive results.

Pro zionism - anti zionism
9/11 truth - government story is 100% correct
believe in god/gods - no god
religion good - religion evil
money that increases in value is good - money that increases in value is bad

If it were my forum I would ban all zionists, all fair taxers, all in favor of fiat money and the federal reserve, and all in favor of fractional reserve banking, because I think they are all missing the entire point and thus hurting the movement.

All Seeing Eye
04-16-2008, 06:24 AM
Pro zionism - anti zionism
9/11 truth - government story is 100% correct
believe in god/gods - no god
religion good - religion evil
money that increases in value is good - money that increases in value is bad

If it were my forum I would ban all zionists, all fair taxers, all in favor of fiat money and the federal reserve, and all in favor of fractional reserve banking, because I think they are all missing the entire point and thus hurting the movement.

Your need to reduce "the issues" to black-and-white, good-and-evil, wrong-or-right is scary enough. Do you truly believe that everybody fits into all or even one of these categories? You REALLY haven't been listening if you do.

Let's look at those "issues":

Pro or anti-Zionism:

First you would need to convince the entire general populace that there is such an organisation, that they are quite as organised as you think and that they are genuinely have that much control over the government. Then, when you have done that, you might be able to possibly, maybe, who knows, convince people that they should care enough to take a position at all.

9-11 truth:

Find me ANYBODY who thinks that the govenment version of events is 100% correct. Go on, I triple dare you! NOBODY believes that the government fairy stories are 100% correct. There are just degrees of how much people will accept and won't. Agreed, this issue is ridiculous in that there is even a discussion but, look on the bright side, there IS a discussion!

Believe in gods/god or no god AND religion good or bad:

Seriously, I know lots of REALLY religious people and, whilst I do not agree with their beliefs, this make absolutely ZERO difference in terms of how I feel about them in general. In fact, their absolute faith in something that is, to me anyway, totally unbelievable and so far missing the point of what the real meanings behind the religious texts really are, is really quite exciting and refreshing. If people need a "god" to believe in to make them (in general) act like decent human beings whilst the rest of us get on with sorting out the "secrets of the universe", then so be it. I would rather "they" were "over there" behaving themselves than getting in my way!

Money increasing in value good or bad:

There has never EVER been any such thing as a paper curreny that EVER increased in value EVER so I have no idea what you are referring to.

If you meant gold-backed currencies then the value of the "money" doesn't actually change at all, certainly not in the longer-short, mid or long term, anyway.

As for you last little "broadside", were you the owner of this private property, you would be entirely welcome to do so.

Not sure how much traffic you would be left with afterwards though!

Thankfully, with your unbelievably generalised opinions and total lack of understanding of genuine freedom, you are not!

acptulsa
04-16-2008, 07:31 AM
I think we do well to match wits with each other before taking the freedom message out into the real world. We prepare each other for just about anything except stupidity and apathy (both of which are happily rare here).

When sparks fly, someone's arguments are getting honed to razor sharpness. Don't fret too much over that.

Truth Warrior
04-16-2008, 07:55 AM
Divide and conquer is the primary and very effective, ages old strategy and tactic initiated, employed, nurtured and encouraged by all governments everywhere, always.<IMHO>

It works pretty well, doesn't it? :p

Hmmmm? I wonder just why political parties are never ever mentioned anywhere in the D of I nor in the constitution?

Take the red pill. :D

dirknb@hotmail.com
04-16-2008, 09:07 AM
It's utilized in all aspects of society. Communists vs. Capitalists, Christians & Jews vs. Muslims, Atheists vs. Believers, Republicans vs. Democrats, blacks vs. whites, gay vs. straight, pro-choice vs. pro-life, environmentalists vs. consumers, rich vs. poor, etc. The biggest problem is not only a lack of public awareness about the tactic itself, but about how it is actively being used against them. We all fit in there somewhere, but the media and education system hype divisive issues and polarize people further without them even knowing it. At the same time the truly critical issues concerning personal liberty and sovereignty are swept under the rug.