PDA

View Full Version : Best way to spread message

Jennifer Reynolds
08-21-2007, 01:54 AM
///

Brasil Branco
08-21-2007, 02:22 AM
I think the best thing to do, is have a list of generic answers to common misconceptions and misunderstandings which are supported by Ron Paul's own statements.

So when someone says "Ron Paul wants to arm passengers"- someone can pull from this list a quote saying "No, that's out of context, Ron Paul means that "<snip>"".

Slugg
08-21-2007, 02:35 AM
I think you're absolutely correct, but the push today is to get off the internet and get him onto the 'ground' so to speak. This is why I think the Generic DVD project is so incredibly important. The Generic DVD for Ron Paul allows us to hand out DVD's to people who would not normally research a candidate.

I would like to push this one step further and say, "Let's make a mock debate."

Where the DVD Menu has a list of 10 or 12 issues, and when you click on the issues you see the Three "Front Runners" response, AND Ron Paul's response. That way, people who view the DvD realize just how different he is from the others. They can see that the other candidates (front runners that is) are not Republicans in the slightest.

Just a thought, I can't edit video until my new computer gets here (late sept), and even then, I don't have much experience or video to use. But, if the project hasn't been undertaken by the time I get my computer; I'll do it myself.

LibertyEagle
08-21-2007, 04:23 AM
I do that a lot, but if you do that all the time, people tend to get irritated. So, I switch it up.

eaglescout
08-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Generic DVD Project? Does it include the "When in the course of human events..." video. If so that's an amazing idea. I've always thought we can't afford TV spots; but DVDs are cheap, and for fifteen bucks, I can put hours of Ron Paul in the home of 20 voters. Even I can afford that.