PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Slavery Day!

clintontj72
04-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Happy Slavery Day to you all :D

You are now free for the rest of the year to effectively keep your earnings. Nothing like paying 30-40% taxes...approximately 3.5 months out of your year. So now that the first 3.5 months of this years involuntary servitude is done...you can keep the rest of the fruit of your labor for this year :D

Once again...HAPPY SLAVERY DAY!

qh4dotcom
04-15-2008, 05:16 PM

You are now free for the rest of the year to effectively keep your earnings. Nothing like paying 30-40% taxes...approximately 3.5 months out of your year. So now that the first 3.5 months of this years involuntary servitude is done...you can keep the rest of the fruit of your labor for this year :D

That doesn't apply if you borrowed money to pay your taxes...you'll have to spend more months out of the year to satisfy other obligations besides the one to the government.

The One
04-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Ahhhh, that's sweet. Happy Slavery Day to you, too, Clinton.

sluggo
04-15-2008, 05:28 PM

Thank you! And happy slavery day to you too!

Go out and apply for welfare. It's on me! :D

clintontj72
04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Thank you! And happy slavery day to you too!

Go out and apply for welfare. It's on me! :D

Today is the day I really want to kick the person in front of me in the nutz who is buying cheesy puffs and other crapola with food stamps :D

Jeremy
04-15-2008, 05:32 PM
"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July. Democrats believe every day is April 15th." - Ronald Reagan

"The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government." - Barry Goldwater

clintontj72
04-15-2008, 05:37 PM
"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July. Democrats believe every day is April 15th." - Ronald Reagan

"The income tax created more criminals than any other single act of government." - Barry Goldwater

LOL...those are good quotes...too bad so many Republicrats think every day is April 15th now :(

Joseph Hart
04-15-2008, 06:26 PM
So I pay taxes to live in this house, eat this food, get to work, work, and buy clothing, while paying my yearly taxes to fund a war I do not agree with. Life is great :) HAPPY SLAVERY DAY!

voytechs
04-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Had to pay $6K today :(

Our daycare got shutdown today too. Can't send my kids where I want, the government decides that. Our kids couldn't wait to go to the daycare, they had so much fun :( Another person out of a job and we're in a bind where to send our kids now, more lost work time.

I'm bummed...