PDA

View Full Version : Soros creates an anti AIPAC PAC

Sandra
04-15-2008, 09:19 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/14/AR2008041402647.html

acptulsa
04-15-2008, 09:24 AM
Interesting find, Sandra, thanks. I hope they don't stay the underdog for too long!

CountryboyRonPaul
04-15-2008, 09:27 AM
Looks better than AIPAC, BUT...

It seems this group wants to Lobby the US to broker peace in the middle east.

When IMO, that is still none of our business.

Now, if we have a PAC that lobbied to spend nothing on Foreign Aid, that I would support whole heartedly.

sratiug
04-15-2008, 10:13 AM
This seems to me to be a great development. Maybe they will help Marray Sabrin?

Kraig
04-15-2008, 10:19 AM
It's unfortunate that this "had" to be done by jews in order avoid the inevitable anti-semitic accusations, but it certainly looks like good news.

eOs
04-15-2008, 10:40 AM
The best way to control the dissent is to lead it.

amy31416
04-15-2008, 10:41 AM
It's great news, but they'll need support to go up against AIPAC. Something to consider...

Sandra
04-15-2008, 11:03 AM
It will at least destabilize AIPAC. Still meddling though.

Kinda like Eyeof Mordor meets the Finger of Mordor.

ChooseLiberty
04-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Now that AIPAC has been exposed to the sheeple it's necessary to create AIPAC light.

Don't believe it until you see their political contributions. You will not see any for candidates that haven't genuflected to the Israel.

The best way to control the dissent is to lead it.

stilltrying
04-15-2008, 08:10 PM
"Jeremy Ben-Ami, a former domestic policy adviser in the Clinton White House." need i say more.

This is BS to try to calm those who are sick of us holding Isreal up to say look JStreet is trying to stop AIPAC. How does the line go "Our mouths are denying what are hands are doing"

More doublespeak, doubleplus good, double actions. Cover both sides and your a winner either way.

The only way to stop this is to stop lobbying altogether.

Peace in the middle east is great and all but it It'll never last, ever whether its Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, Isreal, you name it. There are too many old strict religions there which may or may not be a bad thing for the worshipper but it will always bring about war over there.

Sandra
04-15-2008, 08:31 PM
I was wondering if it were just a pacifier. Between this and the UN creating a 911 investigative committee, it sounds like there may be false publicity.

ChooseLiberty
04-15-2008, 09:26 PM
Extremist Jews still believe their fighting the Amalekites. Complete with "religious" genocide (holocaust?). Israel "needs" an enemy to keep the tribe together.

Judaism "celebrates" Purim as a "win" over Amalekites. Now some think the Palestinians are Amalekites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalekite

Of course the Muslims have their own similar beliefs about the Jews.

Funny thing - Middle Eastern Jews are genealogically indistinguishable from the Palestinians. Truly insane.

Peace in the middle east is great and all but it It'll never last, ever whether its Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Palestine, Isreal, you name it. There are too many old strict religions there which may or may not be a bad thing for the worshipper but it will always bring about war over there.

Kotin
04-15-2008, 09:40 PM
It's great news, but they'll need support to go up against AIPAC. Something to consider...

agreed, i am glad of this though, we really need get rid of AIPAC, and this could prove a great ally