PDA

View Full Version : Sure-fire strat for converting ANYONE.

mesler
05-25-2007, 06:43 PM
1.) Go to http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2007/05/19/former-head-of-cias-osama-unit-backs-up-rep-ron-paul/
2.) Download the mp3 (I'll mirror it.)
3.) Burn it to an audio CD.
4.) Make 10 copies and give them out to commuters.

If this doesn't convince you that Paul is the only candidate who can make us safe, nothing is going to.

sidsquidrick
05-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the link...good sounds, but not what we need to be sending out in hoards imo.

Folks, most people who are antiwar already wont be hard to convince. It is those people who are FOR the war that we need to convince. You will have a hard time doing that giving them a clip of an antiwar radio station and force them to listen to an amature host. It needs to be more credible and from a source they will WANT to listen too. For example, if you were for the war, do you think you would, after a couple minutes, be really open to what will come next? Or do you think you would be looking for your favorite radio station? I know what I would be doing.

Again, just playing the devils advocate. Just keep in mind who are core voters are in this country. People who think they are right and are usually high-school graduates with some college. Most have stable jobs and have been there for 5-10 years. Amature...no. Aspiring profesionals