PDA

View Full Version : Operation Pennsylvania!

brandon
04-15-2008, 07:02 AM
Listen up! This is for all Ron Paul supporters nationwide.
Pennsylvania needs you immediately to help us elect our delegates. We
elect them directly, without association with or reference to any
Presidential candidate AND they can vote for whomever they want at
the national convention. How do you like them apples?

Call ANYONE you know who lives in Pennsylvania. If you don't have
that person's telephone number anymore, call directory assistance or
look them up with a Yahoo people search. We really need you to do this.

Ask them, “Are you a registered Republican?” If they are, say "Great!
I need you to do me a favor by voting for a really good group of
people who are running in the April 22nd primary as delegates and
alternates to the GOP national convention. Can I count on you?"

Before you call, go to www.ronpaulpa.com. Click on the red tab titled
Congressional District to check the maps to determine in which
District you friend lives. Or you can input PA and that person's zip
code at https://forms.house.gov/w.... If their zip code straddles two
Congressional Districts, you'll be prompted to locate their 4-digit
zip code extension. Easy.

Once you determine their District, go click on that red tab again,
then click on the District number and write down the names of your
friend's delegates and alternates. Or you can copy and paste their
names into email to your friend. Now go ahead and make that phone
call or send that e-mail.

There is NO need to indicate that they are Ron Paul candidates. In
fact, it could be counterproductive, so Stick with STEALTH!

We aim to elect a mess of delegates. Please help us out!

(copied any pasted from email)

Jason726
04-15-2008, 07:14 AM
I emailed my county coordinator to volunteer to hand out sample ballots on voting day, but he has not returned my email. If I don't get a response by tomorrow, I will get ahold of someone else in the PA campaign. I emailed him a week ago.

amy31416
04-15-2008, 07:53 AM
I emailed my county coordinator to volunteer to hand out sample ballots on voting day, but he has not returned my email. If I don't get a response by tomorrow, I will get ahold of someone else in the PA campaign. I emailed him a week ago.

If any of you guys get a PDF or something of a sample PA ballot, post it and I'll print out a bunch of copies to hand out.

Jason726
04-15-2008, 08:03 AM
well the campaign collected donations for them, but I am not recieving anymore emails to update.

Amy, was that you in the youtube vid from a few weeks ago of" erie PA RP sign wave" ?

amy31416
04-15-2008, 08:11 AM
well the campaign collected donations for them, but I am not recieving anymore emails to update.

Amy, was that you in the youtube vid from a few weeks ago of" erie PA RP sign wave" ?

Wasn't me!

Frustrating. Am I missing something? Isn't a sample ballot just a piece of paper with some information on it? How hard should this be?

Jason726
04-15-2008, 08:24 AM
yea, I dont know what's up. I think they were supposed to be distributed on the 12th. Maybe it is just my coordinator.

brandon
04-15-2008, 08:35 AM
If any of you guys get a PDF or something of a sample PA ballot, post it and I'll print out a bunch of copies to hand out.

Sample ballots for each district are posted at ronpaulpa.com. Here is the one for my district.

http://www.ronpaulpa.com/media/slatecards/CD01_sample_ballot.pdf

Just replace the "CD01" in the url with whatever district you need, and there you go.

Some grassroots people in pa organized a fund raising drive to supply us all with sample ballots to hand out on the 22nd. They raised close to 15,000 I think. Still, I would not count on them getting you these ballots. Be prepared to print them out yourself. I would suggest printing them on heavy paper, not standard printer paper.

amy31416
04-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Sample ballots for each district are posted at ronpaulpa.com. Here is the one for my district.

http://www.ronpaulpa.com/media/slatecards/CD01_sample_ballot.pdf

Just replace the "CD01" in the url with whatever district you need, and there you go.

Some grassroots people in pa organized a fund raising drive to supply us all with sample ballots to hand out on the 22nd. They raised close to 15,000 I think. Still, I would not count on them getting you these ballots. Be prepared to print them out yourself. I would suggest printing them on heavy paper, not standard printer paper.

Thanks Brandon.

slacker921
04-15-2008, 09:24 AM
bump.. This sounds like some awesome work you all have done.
I just wish I knew some Republicans in PA. Everybody I know there is a Democrat.

brandon
04-15-2008, 04:11 PM
bump

malibuu
04-15-2008, 04:23 PM
Also, for calling lists you can also try University directories.

Students want to get active and let them know people from all over want to encourage them
to go out and vote on Earth Day and have their vote counted.

Philly is of course where the framers on the constitution convened in the summer of 1787,
and everyone in these United States are proud of all Pennsylvania for that.

CurtisLow
04-15-2008, 05:37 PM
zbump 4 Pa

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
v

Eric21ND
04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Anyone near Lansdale? I know someone there that might be willing to help in anyway, just need a contact for them.

brandon
04-15-2008, 09:50 PM
Anyone near Lansdale? I know someone there that might be willing to help in anyway, just need a contact for them.

I lived most of my life in lansdale. I live in philly now, about 30 minutes away from Lansdale. There is a Paul HQ close to lansdale. They can call there and get set up to help. I'll PM you the number

brandon
04-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Your PM Box is full...

michaelwise
04-15-2008, 10:06 PM
Done!

kigol
04-15-2008, 10:14 PM
:cool: