PDA

View Full Version : RPI Radio down?

frasu
04-14-2008, 07:52 PM
What happened with rpi radio (http://www.rpiradio.com/)? the website looks down for the past 3 days... Also the stream is silent... Anybody knows what is going on?

Thanks

Politicallore
04-14-2008, 08:27 PM
http://thespectra.net/rpp_wordpress/

Some news on there

Looks like they are done for good :(

frasu
04-14-2008, 09:04 PM
damn it :mad:... loved that radio station... where the heck I am going to get my fire team for freedom :)

looks like ron paul radio stations are going down... maybe we could do something and keep at least one on air...

thanks a lot for the info, i was hoping for some technical issues...

Drsteveparent
04-14-2008, 09:36 PM
damn it :mad:... loved that radio station... where the heck I am going to get my fire team for freedom :)

looks like ron paul radio stations are going down... maybe we could do something and keep at least one on air...

thanks a lot for the info, i was hoping for some technical issues...

Fire team myself and the people from rpr will merge this weekend email me at newspaper4paul@hotmail.com and we will send you the info on the new network

MelissaWV
04-14-2008, 10:06 PM
frasu : During the past several days no fewer than three threads have addressed the issue, which is a provider issue. The chatroom's still working, the stream's available, but that's all become moot as several people have taken it upon themselves to tell others that we are done for good. Additionally, as Dr. Steve has noted, he is going to be starting a new venture shortly which will involve Fire Team. From eted's post I will make the assumption that he is going as well.

No one bothered to tell us this, though, and as always one finds out about things through 3rd and 4th hand sources while attempting to clean up the fractured mess.

I am not entirely sure what's going to happen over the coming weeks with this. mdh would like to continue but I'm of the opinion that people have spoken and would prefer to go their separate ways at this point.

Politicallore
04-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Political Lore.com
Is starting one soon!!!!

If anybody is interested in donating let me know!