PDA

View Full Version : Anti-McCain Pamphlet

nate895
04-14-2008, 03:48 PM
We need to make one to hand out to the delegates to the RNC. It should be filled with every provable fact that we can find that is negative about McCain.

We then need to setup another PAC to make a pro-Paul pamphlet so as for people not to think that the people who sent out the anti-McCain stuff are all Ron Paul supporters so the MSM can smear them.

Who wants to help? I have experience in laying out stuff like this, but it's only the school yearbook, but I'd do it if y'all wanted me to.

Danke
04-14-2008, 04:41 PM
http://www.nojohn.com/

nate895
04-14-2008, 04:44 PM
http://www.nojohn.com/

Not exactly what I was looking for. It is aimed more towards Independents than die hards in the GOP.

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Did he not lead a charge against legislation in Arizona to fight the people who were trying to keep welfare benefits from illegal immigrants? Illegal immigration is a real sticking point for him.

nate895
04-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Did he not lead a charge against legislation in Arizona to fight the people who were trying to keep welfare benefits from illegal immigrants? Illegal immigration is a real sticking point for him.

That would go into the pamphlet under the "issues" section, but we'd need some stuff outside of the issues themselves to take him out, or a new finding on his positions (re: Obama "bitter" quote).

squandertime
04-14-2008, 05:18 PM
this is a good idea- hand them out to the national delegates make them feel real shitty about compromising the republican ideals! then they will be inspired to step out with us!

cool!

i am doing it.........

nate895
04-14-2008, 05:18 PM
this is a good idea- hand them out to the national delegates make them feel real shitty about compromising the republican ideals! then they will be inspired to step out with us!

cool!

i am doing it.........

I was thinking of mailing it to them so that they get to read beforehand.

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Nate, have you been following the DVD mailout? There is a meetup group working on dvds for all national delegates. You might want to check that out. They are using the dvd Alaska put together for their convention but improving upon it.

nate895
04-14-2008, 05:27 PM
Nate, have you been following the DVD mailout? There is a meetup group working on dvds for all national delegates. You might want to check that out. They are using the dvd Alaska put together for their convention but improving upon it.

Ooh, good one. I'll look into it.

Zera
04-14-2008, 05:30 PM
Be sure to include things that would even make the neocon's bloods boil. Illegal immigration would be a great one.

Brian4Liberty
04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Be sure to include things that would even make the neocon's bloods boil. Illegal immigration would be a great one.

Neo-conservatives are for immigration, illegal or legal... which is why John McCain is pro-immigration. McCain is the original neo-con-puppet. Bush vs. McCain 8 years ago was a farce; a deception. Two candidates, both neo-con puppets. You were had.

Eric21ND
04-14-2008, 10:17 PM
start with my video down there

nate895
04-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Neo-conservatives are for immigration, illegal or legal... which is why John McCain is pro-immigration. McCain is the original neo-con-puppet. Bush vs. McCain 8 years ago was a farce; a deception. Two candidates, both neo-con puppets. You were had.

But one of them rides the straight talk express. :p

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 10:39 PM
start with my video down there

I like your vid. Using it in my siggie on another board. :D

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 10:40 PM
But one of them rides the straight talk express. :p

Yeah...going backwards and wearing no seatbelts while ignoring all the "wrong way" signs. God I hate him. :mad:

nate895
04-14-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm gonna try to come up with a cover, and then I'll work on what each section will be. I will come up with some must have articles for the sections, but I won't be able to think of everything and I'll need some help with the articles if we want this done for conventions (maybe we can get one done for a few state conventions if we can find the funding).

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Can you give a rough outline of what's in your head? How you see it broken down? Might be easier for us to help out if you can do that.

nate895
04-14-2008, 11:03 PM
Can you give a rough outline of what's in your head? How you see it broken down? Might be easier for us to help out if you can do that.

Probably an introduction (in letter format), followed by a table of contents which would include all the articles within. Then, a section would be dedicated to debunking McCain's nice little character myth he has going on, then some issues, and at the end we could have a conclusion. I'd say around 50 pages would be good.

For the cover, I'd have a pic of Senator McCain with and then some sort of title like "McCain: Think Before You Vote," then there'd be at the bottom "paid for by ____ PAC."

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Probably an introduction (in letter format), followed by a table of contents which would include all the articles within. Then, a section would be dedicated to debunking McCain's nice little character myth he has going on, then some issues, and at the end we could have a conclusion. I'd say around 50 pages would be good.

For the cover, I'd have a pic of Senator McCain with and then some sort of title like "McCain: Think Before You Vote," then there'd be at the bottom "paid for by ____ PAC."

That helps a lot. I was thinking you were doing something much smaller so I was confused re: what you were looking for and how you were going to break it all down into talking points.

It's late tonight but I'll volunteer to help out starting tomorrow. I'll go w/the education angle and start digging stuff up.

Feelgood
04-15-2008, 12:04 AM
McCain's interview with Russert needs to be included. Tim made him look like a real dumbass. :D

pinkmandy
04-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Just a bump. Maybe you should start a thread in GR Projects or something for us to add what we find?

Eric21ND
04-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Recent history of McAmnesty:

1. McCain-Kennedy (Amnesty of Illegals)
2. McCain-Lieberman (50 cents tax on a gallon of gas)
3. Close Gitmo and give terrorists access to our legal system.
4. Voted AGAINST President Bush's tax Cuts (He called them tax-cuts for the rich)
5. Leaked top-secret information about secret CIA prisons in Europe. 6. McCain-Fiengold (limited free-speech rights of advocacy groups, his target was Pro-Life groups and 2nd Amendment groups)
7. F rating from Gun Owners of America
8. C- rating from NRA
9. Wants to bail-out those who got a sub-prime loan with tax-payer money. Many of these were illegal alien or lied (Fraud) on their loan applications.
10. Total support for the Global Warming scam.
11. Wants to implement a carbon cap and trade system in US thereby destroying the US economy.

nate895
04-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Recent history of McAmnesty:

1. McCain-Kennedy (Amnesty of Illegals)
2. McCain-Lieberman (50 cents tax on a gallon of gas)
3. Close Gitmo and give terrorists access to our legal system.
4. Voted AGAINST President Bush's tax Cuts (He called them tax-cuts for the rich)
5. Leaked top-secret information about secret CIA prisons in Europe. 6. McCain-Fiengold (limited free-speech rights of advocacy groups, his target was Pro-Life groups and 2nd Amendment groups)
7. F rating from Gun Owners of America
8. C- rating from NRA
9. Wants to bail-out those who got a sub-prime loan with tax-payer money. Many of these were illegal alien or lied (Fraud) on their loan applications.
10. Total support for the Global Warming scam.
11. Wants to implement a carbon cap and trade system in US thereby destroying the US economy.

Exactly. I am getting on the cover now, I'd say a half hour.

PM me if you want to help.

nate895
04-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Bump, I got the cover done a couple of hours ago, but I can't find a way to post it on the forums, so I put this photo of McCain:

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2006/0605/mccain0508.jpg

below a Title that was "John McCain: A Guide For RNC Delegates" over a blue background.

robert4rp08
04-16-2008, 06:47 AM
bump. i'd love to hand this out at the polls on election day in pa

nate895
04-16-2008, 07:53 AM
bump. i'd love to hand this out at the polls on election day in pa

As much as I'd like to, I don't think it will be done by then.

MMolloy
04-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Get recent quotes from former Republicans like former Sen Robert Smith (R - NH) (think he's living in FL)
Robert Dornan (R-CA) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dornan) was a pilot in Veitnam and does not have good things to say about John McCain

I'd like someone in TX to dig further into the Baby Parts scandal (2000) that Sen Smith wanted to have hearings in the Senate (see life dynamics web site for more info)(McCain was the Chairman of the Commerce committee whose jurisdiction these hearings would have taken place... I suspect that McCain played interference in holding up/refusing subpoenas that Smith requested)

Sen Smith was also chairman of the POW/MIA hearings in '91/'92

Joseph Hart
04-16-2008, 06:32 PM
McCheeks, had to get it out

nate895
04-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Bump, I am thinking of setting up a PAC and offering $50 rewards for material. I can't makethis whole thing myself, though I will contribute.

pinkmandy
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
I will help- just need to finish reading Dr. Paul's book first. Sorry I haven't been active. I haven't forgotten. I'll do some digging this weekend. :)

nate895
04-18-2008, 07:18 PM
I will help- just need to finish reading Dr. Paul's book first. Sorry I haven't been active. I haven't forgotten. I'll do some digging this weekend. :)

Oh, I can understand. Mine comes on Monday.

nate895
04-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Here's the plan:

1. Raise $500 to start up a committee so we can award prizes and setup and maintain a website.
2. People submit their work and if it is approved by a committee (PM me if you want to join, pinkmandy is reserved a spot, and I'd say there should be 4 on the committee).
3. Calculate the cost to produce the pamphlet and distribute to select state convention delegates to determine effect.
4. Determine effectiveness of the pamphlets and then decide what the next course of action to be. If we determine there are not effective enough, then we ought spend money to oppose McCain in other ways (i.e. ads, etc.) and promote liberty candidates until the general.

pinkmandy
04-22-2008, 10:37 PM
Works for me! And the book was awesome. ;)

nate895
04-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Works for me! And the book was awesome. ;)

Half-way through. It is the best political book I have ever read.