04-14-2008, 02:21 PM
youtubeeee
doesnt work for me at school;[

maggiebott
04-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Gladys loves Ron Paul! Smart lady.

pinkmandy
04-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Gladys cracks me up. I love her even more now!

Here's my fave Gladys...it's tff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuT0Zf3kJX0

The One
04-14-2008, 09:57 PM
I can't click on the link. I like hearing about Ron Paul, but I'd rather nail my penis to a burning building than to look at Ellen's fuckin' face.

0zzy
04-14-2008, 10:00 PM
I can't click on the link. I like hearing about Ron Paul, but I'd rather nail my penis to a burning building than to look at Ellen's fuckin' face.

Wow, angry much? What's wrong with Ellen? Are you homophobic :[?

And, is Gladys Hardy real? She's too funny, and there is no photograph of her.

Bruno
04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
Gladys cracks me up. I love her even more now!

Here's my fave Gladys...it's tff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuT0Zf3kJX0

That was music to my ears. :D Would have loved to hear a few more mentions, maybe a "he's still in the race, you know", :) , but still awesome.

I don't watch the show and don't know about this Gladys lady. Is it just me, or does she sound like a guy who is playing the part of an older lady? Am I missing something here? Sounds like a comedian who works for the show (and probably side-lines for Bob&Tom show).

Great RP plug, tho! :D

evilfunnystuff
04-14-2008, 10:20 PM
great stuff

ellen is so hot

Kotin
04-14-2008, 10:50 PM

is that you SteveMartin!?

The One
04-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Wow, angry much? What's wrong with Ellen? Are you homophobic :[?

And, is Gladys Hardy real? She's too funny, and there is no photograph of her.

No, I'm not homophobic, but it is interesting that you immediately toss out that accusation.

I don't like Ellen because she's an annoying bitch, not because she's gay.

Conza88
04-15-2008, 12:57 AM
Damn straight. GO RON PAUL!

0zzy
04-15-2008, 11:12 AM
No, I'm not homophobic, but it is interesting that you immediately toss out that accusation.

I don't like Ellen because she's an annoying bitch, not because she's gay.

There are a few people on here who are very religious and intolerant of such people.

And, that isn't much of an argument against her. You hate her, cause she is annoying (no reason given), and a bitch (she's not a dog, so you are just cursing for the sake of cursing.) So much anger inside you, yes?

The One
04-15-2008, 11:29 AM
There are a few people on here who are very religious and intolerant of such people.

And, that isn't much of an argument against her. You hate her, cause she is annoying (no reason given), and a bitch (she's not a dog, so you are just cursing for the sake of cursing.) So much anger inside you, yes?

Well, you're making me angry...if that answers your question. I find you to also be very annoying.

Oh, and just FYI.....Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see two hot lesbians going at each other. Unfortunately for annoying bitch Ellen, she doesn't fit that category.

angelatc
04-16-2008, 10:18 AM
I don't watch the show and don't know about this Gladys lady. Is it just me, or does she sound like a guy who is playing the part of an older lady? Am I missing something here? Sounds like a comedian who works for the show (and probably side-lines for Bob&Tom show).

Great RP plug, tho! :D

I love Ron Paul!

I don't watch Ellen so I googled Gladys. Lots of speculation that she is a character, not a real person. Loved the F150 line!

0zzy
04-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Well, you're making me angry...if that answers your question. I find you to also be very annoying.

Oh, and just FYI.....Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see two hot lesbians going at each other. Unfortunately for annoying bitch Ellen, she doesn't fit that category.

Again, no substance, more cursing. You find me annoying for no reason, and you have a temper. This is the internet, and you find my words somehow annoying and it makes you angry. You need help or to take a chill pill.

The One
04-16-2008, 11:19 AM
Again, no substance, more cursing. You find me annoying for no reason, and you have a temper. This is the internet, and you find my words somehow annoying and it makes you angry. You need help or to take a chill pill.

I have a temper? Blow me.

smartguy911
04-16-2008, 12:03 PM
she said "ron paul is cute as a button"

mak
04-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I started this thread because I was excited that Dr. Paul was mentioned in MSM regardless of the context. Goodness knows we all know how he has been "banned" by them.
What I did not expect to happen was the status quo. Meaning on this thread I am sorry to see the same old same old.
Here we all are, fighting for change and yet, how can we expect it when we ourselves are exhibiting the same damn behavior that is happening in our government. Meaning, the heart of the matter (Dr. Paul) is now lost in petty name calling battles. It's stupid.
It's ok if you don't like Ellen. I'm pretty sure you watch shows I don't like. It's all good; it's what makes our country a great thing.
Yet, at the same time, I can't help but wonder.... I mean this thread started as a way for Dr Paul's message, (our message) to be heard. I mean think about it in a terms of what it could mean.
Ok, some people don't watch Ellen, but the fact is that millions do. Let's just say for the sake of another argument, that only 20 people of the millions that saw that episode Google Dr. Paul. Of those 20 only 3 were moved by his message. So moved that they then forwarded his stance to 5 of their friends. Of those 5, one of them was moved to change their vote. Moved to the point that they forwarded the message to another 5 people, see where I'm going?
This is what Grassroots is about, the heart of it.
Name calling, especially when we all, at the heart of it all, believe in the same thing is only disruptive. Know why?
Cause of the 600 people that opened this thread, forgot the original intent of the message. They started to read all of your petty fighting and got bored, offended or worse didn't even bother to click on the link.
all because of the same damn rhetoric we see everyday in our Government.
Honestly, it's hard to stand behind change, when we all are all part of the reason it got to where it is.
Also, in case you are interested, Dr. Paul was interviewed on the Man Cow morning radio show on the 16th, which the host called him an "awesome man".
Yea, bitch about the media coverage we don't have and then turn around and make it somehow personal about the coverage we do get.

Nirvikalpa
04-18-2008, 08:02 AM
I have a temper? Blow me.

Wow. You are bringing nothing constructive to this thread at all.

Degeneres is "annoying?" Why? Is it her voice? For somebody that's voting for a candidate that goes 'outside the box,' maybe you should look outside the box for her, too. She's one of the celebrities that give a lot of money to charities - especially children's charities (like St. Jude). So I guess that makes her a 'bitch.'

You're probably one of those who support the works of Jerry Springer, Howard Stern and the like. :rolleyes:

Based on the substance in your posts here on this thread, I feel you are doing nothing more than hurting this movement. Cursing, sexual innuendo's - you really need to watch your mouth.

:mad:

Bruno
04-18-2008, 08:35 AM
I started this thread because I was excited that Dr. Paul was mentioned in MSM regardless of the context. Goodness knows we all know how he has been "banned" by them.
What I did not expect to happen was the status quo. Meaning on this thread I am sorry to see the same old same old.
Here we all are, fighting for change and yet, how can we expect it when we ourselves are exhibiting the same damn behavior that is happening in our government. Meaning, the heart of the matter (Dr. Paul) is now lost in petty name calling battles. It's stupid.
It's ok if you don't like Ellen. I'm pretty sure you watch shows I don't like. It's all good; it's what makes our country a great thing.
Yet, at the same time, I can't help but wonder.... I mean this thread started as a way for Dr Paul's message, (our message) to be heard. I mean think about it in a terms of what it could mean.
Ok, some people don't watch Ellen, but the fact is that millions do. Let's just say for the sake of another argument, that only 20 people of the millions that saw that episode Google Dr. Paul. Of those 20 only 3 were moved by his message. So moved that they then forwarded his stance to 5 of their friends. Of those 5, one of them was moved to change their vote. Moved to the point that they forwarded the message to another 5 people, see where I'm going?
This is what Grassroots is about, the heart of it.
Name calling, especially when we all, at the heart of it all, believe in the same thing is only disruptive. Know why?
Cause of the 600 people that opened this thread, forgot the original intent of the message. They started to read all of your petty fighting and got bored, offended or worse didn't even bother to click on the link.
all because of the same damn rhetoric we see everyday in our Government.
Honestly, it's hard to stand behind change, when we all are all part of the reason it got to where it is.
Also, in case you are interested, Dr. Paul was interviewed on the Man Cow morning radio show on the 16th, which the host called him an "awesome man".
Yea, bitch about the media coverage we don't have and then turn around and make it somehow personal about the coverage we do get.

For what it's worth, thanks for starting the thread!

The One
04-18-2008, 10:46 AM
Wow. You are bringing nothing constructive to this thread at all.

Degeneres is "annoying?" Why? Is it her voice? For somebody that's voting for a candidate that goes 'outside the box,' maybe you should look outside the box for her, too. She's one of the celebrities that give a lot of money to charities - especially children's charities (like St. Jude). So I guess that makes her a 'bitch.'

You're probably one of those who support the works of Jerry Springer, Howard Stern and the like. :rolleyes:

Based on the substance in your posts here on this thread, I feel you are doing nothing more than hurting this movement. Cursing, sexual innuendo's - you really need to watch your mouth.

:mad:

See post #17.

mak
04-18-2008, 09:43 PM
See post #17.

k, read the post, exactly what does it have to do with Dr. Paul and the MSM?

Carehn
04-18-2008, 10:44 PM

+1

revolutionman
04-19-2008, 05:04 PM
i'm not a fan of Ellen but if shes willing to plug RP and put a bit of our revolutionary creed out there for the gen pop to see and hear, she gets a thumbs up from me. I dont care if she likes chicks or guys. At least she doesn't use her sexual orientation as a weapon against heterosexual males like Rosie O' Donuthole.