PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing us all

Bradley in DC
04-14-2008, 07:54 AM
http://notoronpaulians.blogspot.com/2008/04/ahhhh-those-wacky-ron-paul-supporters_13.html

speciallyblend
04-14-2008, 08:01 AM
seems dave on the comments section is the clueless one. i didnt leave a comment but dave is pretty mis-informed. cut the tv off dave

acptulsa
04-14-2008, 08:01 AM
And we're supposed to bow to the opinion of people who think Dr. Paul "dropped out weeks ago"?

I don't want us to drop below the radar, Bradley. I want people to understand Dr. Paul is no quitter. If it takes some of your straight laced buddies laughing at Dr. Parent to accomplish this, I say let them laugh, let the Democrats sue over campaign finance violations, and let us pick up the pieces as best we can. And as best we can involves someone getting us some kind of attention--blackout or no.

yongrel
04-14-2008, 08:05 AM
So it looks like we still have some desperate bloggers puttering around this forum. Lovely.

Drsteveparent
04-14-2008, 09:01 AM
http://notoronpaulians.blogspot.com/2008/04/ahhhh-those-wacky-ron-paul-supporters_13.html

Thank you Bradley it is always nice to see my fan club alive and well.

You may take pop shots at me all day every day and it will not change what i have done and what i will continue to do for people like you just drive me to fight harder thanks.

I am convinced you are a festival of ignorance!:eek:

acptulsa
04-14-2008, 09:08 AM
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win.

Bradley, what part of refraining from making waves won't help do you not understand? Rock the boat!

Bradley in DC
04-14-2008, 09:11 AM
I am convinced you are a festival of ignorance!:eek:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1391511&postcount=1

Drsteveparent
04-14-2008, 09:13 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1391511&postcount=1

Every quote you post in reference just shows your ignorance so keep at it and again i thank you for your support.

Ozwest
04-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Bradley,

Where do you reside? Do you walk or have a Driver?

What is the perfect Martini?

pepperpete1
04-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Bradley, do you feel the March tomorrow will show as an embarassment?
Will you be there?
How about you Dr. Parent?
The Lakeshore Meet-up members and myself will be there in support of the candidate, Dr. Ron Paul and the message.
Go Ron Paul!

Bradley in DC
04-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Bradley, do you feel the March tomorrow will show as an embarassment?
Will you be there?
How about you Dr. Parent?
The Lakeshore Meet-up members and myself will be there in support of the candidate, Dr. Ron Paul and the message.
Go Ron Paul!

March: I expect to be there promoting Vern McKinley for Congress with friends and seeing friends from out of town. I hope we have fun, make our points, and no one does/says things that would embarrass the good doctor.

Obviously, I do not speak for Steve.

Paulitician
04-14-2008, 11:09 AM
I heard someone on C-SPAN this morning saying "Ron Paul is still in the race! Why don't you guys mention Ron Paul?" I thought that was pretty embarrassing.

Bradley in DC
04-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Bradley,

Where do you reside? Do you walk or have a Driver?

What is the perfect Martini?

I live near Union Station ("Senate side" of the Hill). Yes, walk. Driver? too funny!

I'm partial to cranberry juice (started with the hepatitis in Peru a long time ago), so I'd say a Cosmopolitan with Grey Goose.

TruthAtLast
04-14-2008, 11:57 AM
it is just some blogger who doesn't really know what the heck he is talking about. I think some of the responses were pretty good but I'm not going to let one guy with a blog (on bloggar of all places) distract us of our goal.

It is probably important to post respectful and well thought out counter-arguments when we find these types of posts because if anyone does stumble across the blog, at least they would have a chance to hear (or read) both sides and make an informed decision for themselves. Other than that, we need to just keep moving forward.

Ozwest
04-14-2008, 12:03 PM
I live near Union Station ("Senate side" of the Hill). Yes, walk. Driver? too funny!

I'm partial to cranberry juice (started with the hepatitis in Peru a long time ago), so I'd say a Cosmopolitan with Grey Goose.
Blood Oath!

Good answers my friend.

Sorry about the Republic.

James,

brandon
04-14-2008, 12:21 PM
I'll never be embarresed by the actions of another, but I do think Steve is a fraud. I doubt he is a doctor as well. Steve, what was your thesis work in, and at what university?

humanic
04-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I'll never be embarresed by the actions of another, but I do think Steve is a fraud. I doubt he is a doctor as well. Steve, what was your thesis work in, and at what university?

"HE'S JUST TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE TO BECOME DELEGATES GIVE HIM A BREAK!1!!11 THAT'S NONE OF UR BIZNISS AND IT DOESN'T MATTER!!1 HE'S A DOCTAR HE SAYS HEZ A DOCTAR!! HE WILL NOT DIGINIFI U WITH AN ANSWER FOR UR MOTIVES R SUSPECT FOR OBVIOUSLY U ARE A DEFEATIST OR DEMOCRAT FOR UR EITHER PART OF THE PROBLEM OR UR PART OF THE STEVELUTION"

;)

JosephTheLibertarian
04-14-2008, 12:27 PM
I'd like to meet the owner of that poorly designed blog.

Unspun
04-14-2008, 12:44 PM
"HE'S JUST TRYIN TO GET PEOPLE TO BECOME DELEGATES GIVE HIM A BREAK!1!!11 THAT'S NONE OF UR BIZNISS AND IT DOESN'T MATTER!!1 HE'S A DOCTAR HE SAYS HEZ A DOCTAR!! HE WILL NOT DIGINIFI U WITH AN ANSWER FOR UR MOTIVES R SUSPECT FOR OBVIOUSLY U ARE A DEFEATIST OR DEMOCRAT FOR UR EITHER PART OF THE PROBLEM OR UR PART OF THE STEVELUTION"

;)

Haha, nice.. :p

Aratus
04-14-2008, 01:21 PM
i'd post a comment but i'd have to create a google account!
just because someone snatches a posting out of the plethora
of postings here and makes a few snarky comments is not
dr. steve's fault at all, insted its a backhanded compliament!
i would have been beaming had he done this to ARATUS...
and i'd go full blast after creating a google account! indeedy!!!

LibertyIn08
04-14-2008, 01:40 PM
And somehow, I'm not quite surprised.

Catatonic
04-14-2008, 03:48 PM

;)

Are you saying he got his doctorate from 4Chan University?

spacehabitats
04-14-2008, 04:45 PM

;)

Yeah, a lot of times its not even as much what Dr? Steve says as how he says it.
I have enough trouble defending Dr. Paul from the MSM and Wonkette-style bloggers without the additional burden of explaining why one of the "leaders" of our movement writes like a crackhead who just downed a fifth of vodka.
A crackhead with a broken spellchecker.

Bradley in DC
04-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Yeah, a lot of times its not even as much what Dr? Steve says as how he says it.
I have enough trouble defending Dr. Paul from the MSM and Wonkette-style bloggers without the additional burden of explaining why one of the "leaders" of our movement writes like a crackhead who just downed a fifth of vodka.
A crackhead with a broken spellchecker.

For a long time, I just thought that English was his second language, but I suspect your description is probably closer to the truth.

Aratus
04-15-2008, 11:49 AM
dr. steve is almost hunter thompson gonzo? the description is tres "uncle duke"!!!

spacehabitats
04-15-2008, 11:53 AM
dr. steve is almost hunter thompson gonzo? the description is tres "uncle duke"!!!

Reincarnation? Maybe?:)

d03boy
04-15-2008, 12:29 PM
I have no problem with being embarrassed if it means more people wake up and realize wtf is going on here

Conza88
04-15-2008, 08:10 PM
I heard someone on C-SPAN this morning saying "Ron Paul is still in the race! Why don't you guys mention Ron Paul?" I thought that was pretty embarrassing.

Speaking the truth makes you embarrassed?

That makes you a coward.

0zzy
04-15-2008, 08:24 PM
You guys are delusional if you think Paul will win. He is getting delegates so he can change the plank, to win the party's nomination.