PDA

View Full Version : new paul office, campaign alive!@!

kirkblitz
04-14-2008, 07:45 AM
"he Texas congressman will deliver a speech in Twin Falls on April 25 - either at CSI or the City Park - and the Idaho Republican primary will be May 27. A month later, the state GOP convention will be held in Sandpoint. Meanwhile, Ron Paul supporters have a new home - literally. Twin Falls businessman Hamilton Armstrong donated his guest house to be used as the new Twin Falls field office for the 2008 Paul campaign.

Before the ribbon was cut Saturday morning, local campaign coordinator Rick Martin delivered a prayer "for each and every one of the candidates" where he asked that they be "re-enthused to spread the word of liberty."

About 30 people attended the grand opening, all of whom followed the prayer with a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. Several motorists drove by the Addison Avenue office and honked."

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/2008/04/13/news/local_state/134764.txt

Bruno
04-14-2008, 07:49 AM
"he Texas congressman will deliver a speech in Twin Falls on April 25 - either at CSI or the City Park - and the Idaho Republican primary will be May 27. A month later, the state GOP convention will be held in Sandpoint. Meanwhile, Ron Paul supporters have a new home - literally. Twin Falls businessman Hamilton Armstrong donated his guest house to be used as the new Twin Falls field office for the 2008 Paul campaign.

Before the ribbon was cut Saturday morning, local campaign coordinator Rick Martin delivered a prayer "for each and every one of the candidates" where he asked that they be "re-enthused to spread the word of liberty."

About 30 people attended the grand opening, all of whom followed the prayer with a recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance. Several motorists drove by the Addison Avenue office and honked."

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/2008/04/13/news/local_state/134764.txt

That's great news!

Perry
04-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Fantastic! I'll be talking my mother & sister into going. This will probably be the closest I'll ever get to the man.