PDA

View Full Version : 2 Paul Sites

dirtyp
04-14-2008, 05:46 AM
2 Paul sites/
Need some people for the lonely forums.
Im also adding contributers to the blog.

Please help get the word out.
www.ronpaulforum.info
www.waronyou.com

yongrel
04-14-2008, 05:49 AM
2 Paul sites/

www.ronpaulforum.info
www.waronyou.com

Item Number One: Who the fuck do you think you are to advertise your new Ron Paul forum on this site? You must have balls the size of grapefruit.

Item Number Two: Stop Spamming this board with your goddamn links!

constituent
04-14-2008, 06:04 AM
yongrel,

though i do agree to some extent, you have to give him that the domain name waronyou.com is freakin' awesome.

yongrel
04-14-2008, 06:07 AM
yongrel,

though i do agree to some extent, you have to give him that the domain name waronyou.com is freakin' awesome.

I agree that it is a good domain name. It's a shame that it had to be bought by a spammer.

IM2L844
04-14-2008, 07:59 AM
Item Number One: Who the fuck do you think you are to advertise your new Ron Paul forum on this site? You must have balls the size of grapefruit.

Item Number Two: Stop Spamming this board with your goddamn links!

I've seen far too much of this attitude across the entire netscape of this revolution and it seems a little egotistical. You may have spent a great deal of time marking your territory around here, but this territory doesn't need your protection from interlopers who's only desire is to spread the news. Would you feel more secure if you could restrict all 18 thousand members here from visiting other forums?

This is not a popularity contest for individual forums or websites. It's about spreading the revolution to as wide an audience as possibly concievable and that can't be achieved by trying to centralize control of the way information is shared. That is contrary to everything this revolution stands for.

yongrel
04-14-2008, 08:03 AM
I've seen far too much of this attitude across the entire netscape of this revolution and it seems a little egotistical. You may have spent a great deal of time marking your territory around here, but this territory doesn't need your protection from interlopers who's only desire is to spread the news. Would you feel more secure if you could restrict all 18 thousand members here from visiting other forums?

This is not a popularity contest for individual forums or websites. It's about spreading the revolution to as wide an audience as possibly concievable and that can't be achieved by trying to centralize control of the way information is shared. That is contrary to everything this revolution stands for.

The 18,000 members can do whatever they damn well please. No one's keeping them here. If they want to go to his pisspoor forum, let them. What I object to is using this forum as the medium for his advertisements. In order to establish a direct competitor, he is using the resources that Josh & Bryan have provided. We've all seen too many people trying to profit off of this. You can understand my concerns, I'm sure.

And let's not forget his egregious spamming.

ronpaulhawaii
04-14-2008, 08:06 AM

Unfortunately, many of this guys links tries to install an add-on.

He is, also, cutting the line between posts and spam very closely

Hmmmm???

Nirvikalpa
04-14-2008, 09:22 AM
Aren't we against internet regulation? ;)

freeSpeach
04-20-2008, 04:17 PM
I had to post two of his stories today cuz I dont see them anywhere. People need to know the delegates are being arrested, harassed, and intimidated.

I have people email me stuff to put up in forums, meet up groups, meetings, etc.?? People need to do for self and play there part. Its sad that my precint leader was banned for promoting the revolution at a Ron Paul site.

Kludge
04-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Aren't we against internet regulation? ;)

This is private forum regulation, not gov't regulation. Get it straight.

Media is a private industry subject to it's own regulation. Yongrel was exercising his rights to speech as given by the owners (and arguably the mods). Just as FNN has the right to decide on what they do and do not wish to be aired on their network.

brandon
04-20-2008, 04:30 PM
I had to post two of his stories today cuz I dont see them anywhere. People need to know the delegates are being arrested, harassed, and intimidated.

I have people email me stuff to put up in forums, meet up groups, meetings, etc.?? People need to do for self and play there part. Its sad that my precint leader was banned for promoting the revolution at a Ron Paul site.

He was banned for repeatedly spamming links to his ad filled, spyware infested pseudo forum. I strongly suspect that you are a sock puppet doing the same.

mdh
04-20-2008, 04:32 PM
2 Paul sites/

www.ronpaulforum.info
www.waronyou.com

We don't need another forum. Why not do something useful for the movement instead of duplicating efforts? There're already three big, national-scope forums for Ron Paul supporters (this one, the singular form, and the one Wayne started)

Live_Free_Or_Die
04-27-2008, 10:28 AM
nt

cbc58
04-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Agreed... the "who the fuck are you" response turns me right off.

This is another example (to me) of why the RP movemment has imploded... and while I understand to some extent the dislike of 'a competitor' posting info on this board.... the bottom line is: IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU - IT'S ABOUT OUR COUNTRY.

The more discussion about it where ever it may be... the better.

letushope
04-29-2008, 01:01 PM
posted this blogspot in the one I normally use I wouldn't have found this. I like this one much better so far (very short-timer here). I love the organization, the other site was just a string of (mostly good) but all over the place topics. If I step on toes, politely set me straight. I spend a good deal of time reading previous posts to make sure I don't ask the standard newbe questions and waste peoples time. I am really trying to contribute to the revolution.

acptulsa
04-29-2008, 01:19 PM
If I step on toes, politely set me straight. I spend a good deal of time reading previous posts to make sure I don't ask the standard newbe questions and waste peoples time.

Don't necessarily count on politeness and don't worry too awfully much about our toes. Welcome!

Kludge
04-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Agreed... the "who the fuck are you" response turns me right off.

This is another example (to me) of why the RP movemment has imploded... and while I understand to some extent the dislike of 'a competitor' posting info on this board.... the bottom line is: IT AIN'T ABOUT YOU - IT'S ABOUT OUR COUNTRY.

The more discussion about it where ever it may be... the better.

This is a private forum. While it's up to the admin/mods to decide the OP's fate, it comes off as VERY disrespectful to promote another forum with the same cause; enough to apparently offend a number of us - and who the fuck are you to use an ad hominem attack on us?

Bruno
04-29-2008, 01:26 PM
I spend a good deal of time reading previous posts to make sure I don't ask the standard newbe questions and waste peoples time. I am really trying to contribute to the revolution.

Welcome! :)

Good idea - I did the same.

Also use the search feature if you don't already - it is your friend. Great to avoid duplicate threads.

cbc58
04-29-2008, 03:48 PM
"This is a private forum." Oh really? many would be surprised to learn that considering the url and open discussion.

Go ahead and censor others that are trying to promote the cause... that will really help things.

No attack - just vocal observation.

Kludge
04-29-2008, 07:41 PM
"This is a private forum." Oh really? many would be surprised to learn that considering the url and open discussion.

Go ahead and censor others that are trying to promote the cause... that will really help things.

No attack - just vocal observation.

To start a forum with the same cause (and nothing new over the old) is essentially claiming that you've done it better - that administration here is incompetent, and this is not the case AT ALL! The admin here have done an outstanding job from the beginning, and have earned loyalty from the community.

european
05-02-2008, 01:56 PM
since this is a movement, i welcome any new website on dr Paul.

speech
05-22-2008, 09:06 PM
I seen this happening more and more. Now even Prison Planet banned me.

The guy has a pretty good site hasnt been on here in months and is catching you on the top site rankings.

I noticed the War On You site has been featured on Prison Planet, Rense, INfO Wars, , Power Of ,whatdoesitmean, texemarrs.com, So the only ones not supporting him our us. Its a two month old site that has 150,000 hits.

Im pretty sure Alex Jones ,Tex and Jeff have their own agendas and things to sell. and they dont mind spreading the truth. I havent noticed the Paul forum anywhere so you managed to alienate someone who was willing to put time, money and effort into change. Im glad to see one of his sites having success but true success will be measured by freedoms gained not lost.

RSLudlum
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I was a ronpaulforum member b4 I found my way here. I still frequent the other site every so often but find this one with alot more content.

As far as WarOnYou goes, I've found myself there quite a few times through google searches and have actually bookmarked it. I don't know the OP's history here but I'd at least give a little leeway do to the fact that we link to other MSM sites all the time giving them traffic while they're not totally 'on our side'. So what's the problem with giving some traffic to those that are trying to spread the word that we've been fighting tooth and nail to get to the public?

Yes, I understand the anger with the intentions or abuse of the privileges to post here, and believe if the OP has broken any rules should be banned, but I think it would be better policy to notify such violators in a much more respectful way ie PM, Ignore, then Publicly. Given that I don't know the history of the OP and these 'respectful' actions may have already taken place, and the OP hasn't heeded the warnings then by all means:

"OFF WITH HIS HEAD" ;)

HonestyInMedicine
09-07-2008, 09:05 PM

REALLY! There ought to be a Ron Paul forum in every city !