PDA

View Full Version : We Are Drafting Ron Paul for a Third Party Run!

dirtyp
04-14-2008, 02:32 AM
We Are Drafting Ron Paul for a Third Party Run!
[mod- link deleted due to software issues - WARNING this poster's links attempts to load an add-on into IE. I have asked him to fix that, yet it has not happened. dirtyp- either fix this problem or risk banning]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d50vmLUyH1A

yongrel
04-14-2008, 04:54 AM
No you're not.

speciallyblend
04-14-2008, 07:22 AM
No you're not.

My vote will be a write in.

Jeremy
04-14-2008, 07:26 AM
No... any 3rd party run would make him lose his congress seat... probably in 2 years. And writing him in will be pointless unless he's registered.

speciallyblend
04-14-2008, 07:36 AM
well then the gop deserves my pointless vote for Ron Paul as a write-in or someone other then mccain. to me no vote is pointless except voting for a dem or mccain.

just curious? who do you think i should vote for mccain?? please dont even try

dirtyp
04-14-2008, 07:58 AM
well then the gop deserves my pointless vote for Ron Paul as a write-in or someone other then mccain. to me no vote is pointless except voting for a dem or mccain.

just curious? who do you think i should vote for mccain?? please dont even try

This is my problem too. having to vote libertarian, Green or Constitutional.

Paul is a great candidate he wouldn't have to worry about losing his seat over party affiliation. That is nonsense .

robmpreston
04-14-2008, 08:15 AM
Why hasn't dirtyp been banned yet? His "forums" are the most blatant attempt at pulling adsense dollars that I've ever seen. Just a straight copy of this site with huge ads everywhere. Hideous.

ronpaulhawaii
04-14-2008, 08:18 AM
He is getting close and should really be answering PMs if he wants to stay around here. I agree that his site is a rip-off of this one.

yongrel
04-14-2008, 08:20 AM
He is getting close and should really be answering PMs if he wants to stay around here. I agree that his site is a rip-off of this one.

Not to mention his spam-in-disguise of late.