PDA

View Full Version : New Movie: Esoteric Agenda

RevolutionSD
04-13-2008, 10:12 PM
New incredible movie, bound to knock your socks off, recently released on google video:

Esoteric Agenda (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009&q=Esoteric+Agenda&total=80&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

In a word...."WOW!"

Take the time to watch this one all the way through.

RSLudlum
04-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Yes it's a good view, but how many times are people gonna post a new thread for this movie??

Conza88
04-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Lol ^ ...
When they stop thinking, that its not worth showing others...
Go watch... i've rewatched the last segment several times now.

RevolutionSD
04-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Yes it's a good view, but how many times are people gonna post a new thread for this movie??

Sorry didn't see the other posts.

RSLudlum
04-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Sorry didn't see the other posts.

no problem, i've been guilty of it myself,,,you can use the search function if you think it might've been posted b4 ;)

Alawn
04-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Horrible crap movie. So many things in there that are not true it makes the real stuff in there seem less believable. And I believe a whole lot of "conspiracy theories" but this is pure junk. Some of it is very true but other parts of it are definitely not.

ClayTrainor
04-13-2008, 11:01 PM
Horrible crap movie. So many things in there that are not true it makes the real stuff in there seem less believable. And I believe a whole lot of "conspiracy theories" but this is pure junk. Some of it is very true but other parts of it are definitely not.

okay... explain what parts.

i dont see much of an argument here.

dannno
04-13-2008, 11:23 PM

Just because you can show a contradictory source does not mean that the content given in the film does not have a source. That just means there are contradictory sources. In this case, it seems as though you are believing the side that is more widely believed. Just because a belief is widely believed certainly does not make it true.

aperetti
04-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I'd like to see some publication on "Phantom DNA", such an easy experiment could surely be done again...

Alawn
04-14-2008, 12:17 AM
okay... explain what parts.

i dont see much of an argument here.

I watched the movie a while ago but there is a lot. I wasn't going to name everything unless people wanted to know. Plus this will get moved to the hot topics section real quick if we go into it that much. The all caps thing is complete BS. So is the 100th monkey thing. I don't buy a lot of the religious conspiracy stuff about astrology. Basically the whole last 20 minutes. Other things are close but mess up the details. When you have a movie about conspiracies you cannot afford to have mistakes because people are looking for any excuse to dismiss the entire movie. I'll let the religious stuff slide because people can believe whatever they want in religion and there really isn't much evidence to prove one religion is right while the others are wrong but the movie had a bunch of nonreligion factual mistakes.

A lot of it is still very true but when you have BS stuff there then it spoils all of the good stuff. The banking conspiracy is very real but I think I remember there being some minor mistakes. Fluoride is definitely bad for you. Global warming is exaggerated/lied about and being used to force people into tyrannical government. The UN, CFR, and other organizations are very bad and are working toward world government. The food problems are very real. Drastic population reduction/eliminating the middle class/ making them live in high density population centers is real. The NAU is real. 9/11 being a conspiracy is true. The media doesn't tell people the whole truth for sure.

If you want a better movie I suggest Freedom to Fascism, any of the Alex Jones movies, any of the G. Edward Griffin videos, or Loose Change Final Cut.

I try not to bring this stuff up in the general forum because people don't want to associate Ron Paul with it and they tend to get mad about it. This will probably get moved to hot topics soon.

Conza88
04-14-2008, 12:19 AM
I'd like to see some publication on "Phantom DNA", such an easy experiment could surely be done again...

Credits and sources at the end.

MS0453
04-14-2008, 08:15 AM
About 13 minutes in and this is one of the worst things I've ever seen. After I watch the whole thing (later), I'll write up a list of critiques.

Andrew-Austin
04-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Everything is a conspiracy. ..