PDA

View Full Version : Lawson and North Carolina College Republicans

Jeremy
04-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Boom!

This vid was posted today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTy2JFtom1M

You guys need to subscribe to these guys :0

edit: I missed this other vid which was also posted today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLvgfcWbv0s

slacker921
04-13-2008, 08:14 PM
yep.. if you haven't already donated to his campaign.. watch that video and it'll convince you that he's on the right track.

Yom
04-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Lawson has a good shot of being elected. :D

Jeremy
04-13-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm almost positive he'll win the primary (which is May 6th). And this isn't like MD where there was no one really opposing anybody. This is an actual race for Republican nomination.

Verad
04-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Lawson has a good shot of being elected. :D

IF he gets the funds. So please ask your friends to donate. Our district is pretty liberal, but we can evict Price with the right amount of support.

He should win the primary, though, but we've got a lot of work and canvassing to do between now and November.

Jeremy
04-13-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey again everybody. Don't tell anyone.... but... I'm starting to plan a moneybomb for him. And no it won't be a little ugly one that doesn't do anything. I have webdesign experience and have always wanted to do something like this. Please tell me (send me a message I guess) if you want to help! This wouldn't be officially announced until after Vern's moneybomb, because I don't want to see two at once. ALSO... the day would happen AFTER the primary. This is how confident I am that he will win and this will be the boost he needs to beat David Price. So once again, please tell me if you want to help. Even if you don't know how to do much of anything. =p (And no, I don't even live anywhere near NC)

nc4rp
04-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Bump for Liberty in NC!!

DRV45N05
04-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Who started that camera? Me!

The NCFCR Convention was FANTASTIC! We got pocket Constitutions to everyone, and the vast majority of people were wearing Lawson for Congress buttons. Other than the NC Gubernatorial candidates, we were the big deal of the convention. It was a similar experience at the YR convention. And our primary opponent had NO presence at either!

We will have more exciting news to announce on the website regarding the youth in the coming days. The candidate with the youth of the District and the youth of the North Carolina Republican Party behind him is unquestionably B.J. Lawson. This is an exciting time!

For Liberty,

Paige Michael-Shetley
Youth Coordinator,
Lawson for Congress

Jeremy
04-14-2008, 07:22 AM
bump