PDA

View Full Version : Turn on history channel now...

Jason726
04-13-2008, 04:24 PM
History Channel there is a show on called
"9-11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction"
Let's see the defenses they have against some claims.

P.S. I know this isn't grassroots, but the show is on now so peole need to see the link quickly.

Bruno
04-13-2008, 04:28 PM
History Channel there is a show on called
"9-11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction"
Let's see the defenses they have against some claims.

P.S. I know this isn't grassroots, but the show is on now so peole need to see the link quickly.

I'm watching it, too. Debunks some claims fairly well, others are left in the air.

Jason726
04-13-2008, 04:30 PM
Hmm, interesting, they have the director of Loose change and alex jones in it.

torchbearer
04-13-2008, 04:30 PM
we can take this to chat. it would be more efficient to share our comments on the program in real time.

Jason726
04-13-2008, 04:31 PM
They are talking about WTC 7 right now. The have guys trying to say it wasn';t controlled. :When buildings collapse they look like a controlled demo" was one guys argument against it. Kinda weak.

Jason726
04-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Yea, cya in chat.

Sandra
04-13-2008, 04:34 PM
This program was put together by 9-11 "official story" supporters.

torchbearer
04-13-2008, 04:35 PM

where did you get that info? credits?

Ninja Homer
04-13-2008, 04:36 PM

Yeah, I saw this like a year ago. If I remember right, it had a bunch of Popular Mechanics people in it.

Sandra
04-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I saw this like a year ago. If I remember right, it had a bunch of Popular Mechanics people in it.

That's right. Wasn't it Chertoff's cousin?

torchbearer
04-13-2008, 04:38 PM
join us in chat.

Ninja Homer
04-13-2008, 04:40 PM
This article probably covers everything they talk about in the show:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

szczebrzeszyn
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM

Yes, it's some old hit piece, probably as old as you mentioned.

0zzy
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
my man Michael Scheuer!

0zzy
04-13-2008, 04:48 PM
This woman has it all wrong, same with the dude. These people have a right to believe what they want to believe, there are even victim 9/11 truthers.

dirknb@hotmail.com
04-13-2008, 04:50 PM
where did you get that info? credits?

The fact that it is on the History Channel should tell you that it's an Establishment-approved production. The History Channel should be renamed the Propaganda Channel. Along with the Popular Mechanics (Hearst Corp.) hit piece and the 9/11 Commission Report this History Channel Production is totally designed to support the official story. You can bet your ass that if it comes through a major distribution channel it's going to support the official story.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
04-13-2008, 04:54 PM
The fact that it is on the History Channel should tell you that it's an Establishment-approved production. The History Channel should be renamed the Propaganda Channel. Along with the Popular Mechanics (Hearst Corp.) hit piece and the 9/11 Commission Report this History Channel Production is totally designed to support the official story. You can bet your ass that if it comes through a major distribution channel it's going to support the official story.

+1

forsmant
04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
I saw this a while back. Some of their claims are good but others are weak as said before. I don't think it even matters who did it anymore. I doubt it was Bush or Bun Laden, since they are both "alive."

Dr.3D
04-13-2008, 05:10 PM
I've noticed the same thing on the National Geographic channel. They only show what the typical MSM outlets show. They are just more into detail about it.

Jason726
04-13-2008, 05:12 PM

I know that. I want to see the way they defend it against the conspiracy claims. So far it is pretty weak. Most of the time they just try to say something stupid against truthers, that could also apply to themselves. One guy says somethign trying to make truthers look bad, and he says" They so adamantly believe that their claims are 100% true. They are not even open to other views"

That quote, of course, isn't even true. Most truthers don't know exactly what happened and want a new investigation. They just don;t believe the official story. The defenders of the official story are the ones that aren't open to other views.

kigol
04-13-2008, 05:38 PM
:D

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
04-13-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm watching it, too. Debunks some claims fairly well, others are left in the air.

Yeah... Seen this before... I've come to expect better from the history channel, but maybe it's because I haven't seen more debate on many of their other subjects.

Sandra
04-13-2008, 06:10 PM
The program about flight 11 that came on afterward was just trying to provoke an emotional response from the viewer. They went into detail about pregnancy tests that one of the passengers had done prior to boarding. Why was this detail expounded upon ?

yongrel
04-13-2008, 06:15 PM

Oh the melodrama. :rolleyes:

ForLiberty-RonPaul
04-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Oh the melodrama. :rolleyes:

why are you even here anymore yongrel?

yongrel
04-13-2008, 08:51 PM
why are you even here anymore yongrel?

The Department of Homeland Security pays me quite well to post here still.

coyote_sprit
04-13-2008, 08:54 PM
The Department of Homeland Security pays me quite well to post here still.

I knew it. :D