PDA

View Full Version : Protect Liberty: FIRE CONGRESS!

AlexWallenwein
04-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Help Ron Paulers FIRE CONGRESS!!

Congress is showing again and again that it can only be trusted with passing laws that inhibit our freedom and cost us money while sucking on the money-mammaries of the Federal Reserve. The conservative "revolution" in 1994, the Democrat's "taking back" Congress in 2006 - nothing ever happens.

Now, you can make something happen. Make Congress listen by joining or starting a FIRE CONGRESS Meetup (http://www.firecongress.meetup.com/1). It's the easiest thing in the world to do: Just push THE OTHER BUTTON come election time!

Politicians stay in power by keeping their citizens divided along political issue and party lines. With very few exceptions, we know they are all crooked - so let's fire them all. It will be a collective shot delivered at our elected servants that will be heard around the world.

Does it matter whom we are replacing them with? No. They are all crooked. They all break campaign promises. They all work to entrench their power positions and vote to cost us money and our Liberty. Let them know that only those who keep their promises will have a chance to get another term.

kigol
04-13-2008, 12:20 PM
:)

jrskblx125
04-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Term Limitsssssss Say It With Me

SeanEdwards
04-13-2008, 04:47 PM
I don't think we need term limits. Just vote for anyone who is not the incumbent.

american.swan
04-13-2008, 05:30 PM
We need a website entitled FIRECONGRESSPAC.ORG whose sole goal is to help and organize Ron-Paul-type candidates to run against Globalist selfish pigs.

Goal of the website:
**Find Freedom-loving candidates to run against the pig.

**Don't fund the candidate directly(illegal?), but help promote the candidate and direct interested parties to fund the candidate.

**Help identify and advertise the globalist pig's voting record in a way that promotes liberty.

american.swan
04-13-2008, 05:30 PM
I don't think we need term limits. Just vote for anyone who is not the incumbent.

Without a "liberty alternative" I support that idea.

bucfish
04-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Bump fire ALL those except a few Rp Republicans and Heath Schuler come to mind as ones we should keep