PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Newspaper Coverage of Ron Paul Supporters

pennycat
04-13-2008, 11:18 AM
I got fed up with the crap that the county Republican party was giving Ron Paul supporters. So I called up our local paper to tip them to the story. Reasonable writeup, although it really didn't explain all that was going on. The quote that we were " an extraordinarily disruptive influence," was a flat out lie. We've never once disrupted a meeting.

Here's the article. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-paul1308apr13,0,3595380.story

Please post a comment in the 'topix' section. Also email it to anyone you know. Both of these actions cause the Orlando Sentinel newspapers' computer to push the story's visibility.

angelatc
04-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Top 5 e-mailed stories

* Did appraisers juice Florida real-estate market?
* Lake Apopka lot sales skirted common-sense department
* 'Killer bees' are blamed in death of Florida man
* Teens in Lakeland cheerleader-beating case face adult court, restrictions
* "Dr. Phil" show bonds out girl jailed for teen's beating

C'mon people. I did 50. For God's sake - Dr. Phil???

airborne373
04-13-2008, 11:36 AM
I actually think the article is good for us. It shows people like me what a great job you folks are doing in Florida. Keep up the fight, I humbly believe we CAN win this in the trenches aka the local party apparatus.

Keep in mind the Neo-Con (Trotskyite Commies) loyalists will lie, cheat, steal and complain the entire way. This is GOOD. It means they do not know how to win with ideas like we do.

Three cheers to you and your fellow patriots.

raystone
04-13-2008, 11:47 AM
I actually think the article is good for us. It shows people like me what a great job you folks are doing in Florida. Keep up the fight, I humbly believe we CAN win this in the trenches aka the local party apparatus. .......

Three cheers to you and your fellow patriots.

+1

kigol
04-13-2008, 12:10 PM
:cool:

pennycat
04-13-2008, 01:13 PM
C'mon people. I did 50. For God's sake - Dr. Phil???

Thanks Angelatc! Guys, be sure and use the email box on the top right of the story page. Each time you email this to someone, you boost the story's rating and boost the views it gets. This story is far from over. We are going to show Orlando what a hypocrite and liar the Republican county chairman is.