PDA

View Full Version : DailyPaul

Conza88
04-13-2008, 07:24 AM
Err -

Site off-line
The Daily Paul is currently undergoing a software upgrade. I should have the site back on the air in a few hours. If it doesn't come back, please check at my other site, www.depression2.tv.

Thank you for your patience.

Michael Nystrom
Editor
www.dailypaul.com

Been like that for 2 days? This the same for everyone else? whats the deal.

EDIT:
Daily Paul Status Update
Fri, 04/11/2008 - 20:26 — manystrom

Dear Friends,

SATURDAY 3PM ET -- UPDATE ---

Have you heard about the rule of halves and twos? It is the rule that states you'll be half as productive as you think, meaning things will take twice as long as expected...

I've run into some difficulties here. If I can't get things fixed, I'll just put the site back the way it was, and aim for an update at another time. But I'm still working away at it. Thanks again for your patience.

Michael

Nvm :D

Drsteveparent
04-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Err -

Been like that for 2 days? This the same for everyone else? whats the deal.

Michael made it clear that on dailypaul he was working on may updates to the site and it would be done for a few days and would be up no later than Monday.

I can't explain RPI although they claim their provider was doing upgrades for the last 2 or 3 days.

Daily paul will be back up today or tomorrow

MelissaWV
04-13-2008, 01:56 PM
As explained on another post in RPF, and to you personally, and via several chatrooms, and on the phone to people, and by carrier pigeon, and by pony express...

There is a provider issue which has caused some of our servers to be AWOL for the moment. This happened Friday morning, as (again) indicated on another thread. This does not only have an effect on RPIRadio, but also on our personal processes on several of those servers. For instance, I can't get email. The chatroom is still up, actually, but people will have difficulty connecting. The stream is still usable, but it has to be kicked and such by hand. For all intents and purposes, it's simply easier to say it will be down for the majority of listeners. It will be back up Monday at the latest, and we're receiving a credit on our bills (since someone has claimed we are not paying our bills, I figured that'd be relevant).

What, exactly, does any of this have to do with Daily Paul? Hmm. Dunno! But I find myself once again having to wonder why it was brought up, especially since I took the time to explain the situation last night to the poster who did bring it up.

Curiouser and Curiouser...

alaric
04-13-2008, 04:26 PM
I believe that due to the constant attacks by gubmint we are all on edge expecting a hack attack or some other form of harrassment by the ptb's. Even if you explain it, someone will feel there is something amiss. Can't blame them for feeling that way!;)