PDA

View Full Version : June 21st World Freedom March Idea

defe07
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
I've been thinking about this idea for a while now. We need a worldwide freedom march and June 21st would be a great idea. Notice how the world has woken up about the Free Tibet message. I really think if we put our heads together, we could have a real thing. This should obviously be one march, not a separate march. We need to unite liberty-minded people, even if we do disagree on a couple of issues. What's more beatiful than that? I'd be willing to march on the streets of Santiago,Chile on June 21st, when winter officially begins down here in Chile, if I know there are people around the world willing to do the same thing around the world. In Chile, we don't have any RP Meetup groups but I was about to start one until my mother got really sick and I had to use the money I was going to use to start the RP Meetup group for her sickness (she has paranoia/schizophrenia). The question is can we do something in 2 months or would it be better to wait for a march after June 21st? Come on, I know most (if not all) of you would be more than excited if you knew that th REVOLUTION and its message becomes international (I know I would). :cool: