PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Bush has dementia?

trispear
08-20-2007, 06:46 PM
This is older news, but an interesting question nonetheless:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z12lrlNsjgQ

Oops, I meant to put this in "General Discussion", please move it. Thanks.

dsentell
08-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Whew.........now that's scary.............

Hook
08-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Age will do it to you. Even Dr. Paul isn't as quick on his feet as he was in '88 when he ran for president. Happens to all of us.

Triton
08-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Hmph - at 40 I already feel my common sense leaking away, brain cell by brain cell.

Richie
08-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Hmph - at 40 I already feel my common sense leaking away, brain cell by brain cell.

At 17, I can feel my common sense leaking away!

While what was mentioned in that video is a possibility, I'm guessing it's just laziness. He didn't have to try as hard to get elected for his second term.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-20-2007, 08:53 PM

jonahtrainer
08-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Age will do it to you. Even Dr. Paul isn't as quick on his feet as he was in '88 when he ran for president. Happens to all of us.

It must be all his colleagues he is around so often. Huckabee said they are a bunch of monkeys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2CRDgtKGY).

Triton
08-20-2007, 08:59 PM
At 17, I can feel my common sense leaking away!

While what was mentioned in that video is a possibility, I'm guessing it's just laziness. He didn't have to try as hard to get elected for his second term.You won't have any until you're 30, and then it is oh-so fleeting.

Colleen
08-20-2007, 09:01 PM
How about in 2004 when Bush said that OB-GYNs should be able to "share their love with the women of America?"

Do you think maybe he was thinking of Ron Paul? :p

That's real funny, now. Anyone wonder how such a brain cell-challenged person can get into office and do so much damage? Had to have some help, for sure.

Kregener
08-20-2007, 09:11 PM
perhaps all the dark rituals and brainwashing?

Just winging it here...

American
08-20-2007, 09:29 PM
I dont think so, he was on his game then. He has been Neo Conned and Cheney is calling the shots really. GDubb isnt smart enough to be behind most of the stuff that takes place now.

Brandybuck
08-20-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm the opposite. When I was 25 I was amazed at how stupid I was at 15. Then when I was 35 I marvelled at how dumb I was at 25. Now that I'm 45 I'm beginning to understand what a dolt I was at 35. I keep getting smarter with age! When I'm 95 I'll be the smartest man alive!

Original_Intent
08-20-2007, 09:50 PM
I think Cheney has been giving him "stupid injections".

Syren123
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Considering that Bush was a raging drunk up until he was in his 40s, it's not surprising he's brain damaged. To think only 15 years short years ago he was passed out face down in his own vomit, and today....he's the President! What a wonderful world we live in.

RP4ME
08-20-2007, 10:31 PM
He was quite a good speaker back as teh Gov of texas - only 10 yrs ago....He has admitte dto a lot of Tick exposure and bites....I can tell you as a Chronic Lyme sufferer the way he speaks today is totally understandbale if you consider his previous exposure to Lyme disease. It is excatly what happens to many of us. It can be overcome with long term treatment - greuling treatmnet but brain gog, word finding and otehr cognitive disruptions are common. It is not easily dx either and is uderreprted despite teh fact it is a more rapidly spreading infectious disease that AIDS.

The White House woudl NEVER admit to an illness of thsi magnitude, but yes he has some cognitive issue and I would bet its is Lyme. He was recently bitten but a short course of ABX will not wipe out Lyme and its co-infections if it has gone to his brain form pervious exposure years ealier.....testing is horribly inaccurate!

ChooseLiberty
08-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Definitely something going on.

Rumor has it that he's drinking again.

Earlier thread -

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=64329&highlight=insane#post64329