PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this:

parke
04-11-2008, 11:18 PM
We should go to our local GOP meetings. Nobody wants to support McCain. What if we pledged to work and volunteer for our party if they adopted the platform.

The manifesto is dropping in about three weeks. Paul could announce his independent run on July 4th.

Imagine we all united and showed up at our county GOP meetings and spoke up.

'You may say Im a dreamer, but Im not the only one.' Lennon
'WAR IS OVER' Lennon

Peaceful revolution is by far better than negligence to our future. I think we could get Ron Paul elected. We only need until November to register voters and spread the message.

Its up to us to make it happen.

parke
04-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Wow. its been a while since Ive been on.

All Im sayin is.. the GOP is whining and bitching about RP supporters. What can we do to swing them to RP? There are still a bunch of supporters waiting for the next rally cry.

I know I am.

jake
04-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Bring the manifesto to your local GOP meetings!

Akus
04-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Wow. its been a while since Ive been on.

All Im sayin is.. the GOP is whining and bitching about RP supporters. What can we do to swing them to RP? There are still a bunch of supporters waiting for the next rally cry.

I know I am.
tell them that only Ron Paul can beat a Democrat come November. Don't bother with the war issue, just state that McCain, with a huge anti-war momentum in this country, cannot beat younger blacker Barak who speaks of change and hope and wants troops out of Iraq.