PDA

View Full Version : California proposes $7 billion for prison healthcare

smartguy911
04-11-2008, 08:29 PM
The plan includes $6 billion to design and construct new health facilities and housing for 10,000 inmates with medical or mental health needs; and $1 billion to improve existing health care facilities at state prisons.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-me-prisons12apr12,0,4856721.story

what you guys think?

SeanEdwards
04-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I've already thought about comitting a crime in order to get access to medical care. I mentioned the idea to the nurse at the school I'm attending, and her response was that I should try to avoid prison because I might get raped.

:rolleyes:

theseus51
04-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I've already thought about comitting a crime in order to get access to medical care. I mentioned the idea to the nurse at the school I'm attending, and her response was that I should try to avoid prison because I might get raped.

:rolleyes:

You gotta do a crime that gets you into a minimum security prison for less violent offenders. =)

Kotin
04-11-2008, 08:55 PM
You gotta do a crime that gets you into a minimum security prison for less violent offenders. =)

yeah, unsuccessfully hold up a candy store

Kalifornia
04-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Maybe California should just quit passing stupid freaking laws that put people in jail who didnt hurt anyone.

A buddy of mine just saw a case where a guy is charged with a felony that will likely send him to 'pound me in the ass prision' for having a breech loading black powder firearm in his RV.

*sigh*

Carehn
04-12-2008, 10:45 PM
i guess California doesn't know how broke they are yet. The west would be so much cooler if California would just brake off into the sea.

danberkeley
04-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Damn it. Seems like everything is fine and getting better for everyone EXCEPT California's legitamite residents. Gotta leave Cali soon... maybe to Singapore.