PDA

View Full Version : Lost cause?

SomehowSomewaySomeday
04-11-2008, 04:20 PM
For the record, I'd love for Ron Paul to be elected president, he would be great for our country. Let's be realistic though. He gets next to no media coverage, and most Americans think he's dropped out of the race. Sadly, most who know that he is still running would rather vote for Barack Osama. I mean, even if he just won the Republican nomination, that would be one of the BIGGEST come backs in a presidential race. Do you guys truly feel that the man still has a chance?

JK/SEA
04-11-2008, 04:51 PM
OK..i guess we can put you on that list of people who >..don't get it...<

For me, i don't look at it as a football game. Gotta be rooting for the home team, gotta make more points, gotta cheer louder than those 'other' guys..

This RON PAUL movement is about an idea, a philosophy, a return to the spirit of the U.S. Constitution.

Sadly, most sheeple feel too comfortable right now to want to support this, as they are being fed the agenda of a one world government idea, and do not realize whats in store. More control, more death, less, or no freedoms, always having to get permission to do anything...on and on...

I am a State Delegate in Washington State. I fight on, if anything, to get people to wonder why. Maybe i have the answer, maybe i don't, but the answers right now are no where to be found these days, and not one of the candidates running, except RP, has a clue, or they do, and don't give a damn. Most likely the latter.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
04-11-2008, 04:54 PM
also understand that it isn't an end we are fighting for.

Our way of life, the way of Liberty and Freedom, is under attack. We are very much the defenders of the last bastion of free peoples in the world. Saying, "He can't win. Oh well," doesnt' even make sense or apply in this situation.

amy31416
04-11-2008, 05:00 PM
It's not so much about Ron Paul anymore as it is about the ideas and a Constitutional government--and spreading that message to as many people as possible.

TastyWheat
04-11-2008, 06:09 PM
And what kind of benefit do we get from giving up? It was neglect and apathy that got our nation into this mess. We won't change anything through half-assed effort.

satchelmcqueen
04-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Never quit. Ron Paul will win if we keep on spreading the word locally. I am going to put a letter to the editor in my local news paper next week and explain what paul is about and that people have a real choice. local levels is where its at. if we all did this then EVERYONE would know.

ReneeSaffron
04-12-2008, 06:14 PM
No way am I going to give up. Never. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. But the truth is, the only way for Ron Paul or anyone like him to ever be elected would be for the American people to ALL wake up and work together as one giant team to defeat the Elites. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXqj9epGEas)
I'm beginning to think that our brilliant masters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees) have been planning for a certain female President for a long time and I'm really at a loss as to how to effectively stop them when people INSIST on remaining blind and dumb...like sheep.