PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis Culture show on RPR.com

DjLoTi
08-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Check it out - www.RonPaulradio.com. It's a really good show

The Cannabis Culture Show hosted by Marc and Jodie Emery - Marc Emery, owner of Cannabis Culture magazine, has been one of the loudest voices against the unconstitutional war against drugs. According to 60 Minutes on CBS in 2005, he has used nearly all $15,000,000 of his proceeds to promote the freedom of responsibility and personal choice of the individual to use medical or recreational marijuana. The US Government has plans to extradite Marc, a Canadian-born citizen, on November 5th, 2007. They believe he should face jail time in America for his violation of American laws. Join their efforts to give Americans, Canadians, and other members of the world the freedom to make their own choices in moral responsibility. For more information, go to www.CannabisCulture.com.

angelatc
08-20-2007, 05:49 PM
DJloti, I am really enjoying your station. I put it on while I'm working on my stuff here at home, and it's a wonderful alternative to the neocon and liberal propoganda ....I just wanted to let you know you've done a great job with it.

CurtisLow
08-20-2007, 07:46 PM
Hell yeah! You The Man!

McDermit
08-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Nice!

Wyurm
08-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, I listened, but I saw that only 13 other listeners were on. Is there any chance you could replay it at a different time since there were several other things going on at that time? Also maybe an announcement in general.