PDA

View Full Version : Get your TX22 news right here right now!

johnwieder
04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John TX-22 Wieder TX-22 (wieder_TX-22)
April 10, 2008 11:06 PM
Reply | Request staff review

Get your TX22 news right here right now!

Hi! We are right about some things for sure!!

The died in the wool Republican say they are pro life to get your vote but do nothing about it. As far as the democratic ticket goes, they make you be pro choice to be a candidate with them. What else do I know is that the democrat incumbent in TX22 gets violently mad if you disagree with his pro death choice. I call him nick, who needs to be hit over the head with an ugly stick. It might make an improvement. But, Father Frank said this Congressman, claims, that he is a Catholic and he claims he is pro choice. Father Frank says that you cannot be Catholic and be Pro Choice. So follow the logic and you come up with the word LIAR. He is!!! Now if that just does not beat all. The other side of the hall, all the Republicans put up another clone of Cornyn that they call superman side kick Olson. He had the sound bite in radio and TV ads about pro life. But him and all the ones that backed him have done absolutely nothing about the issue and as soon as they get elected they drop that from their list of issues on their website's. Oh, all of his endorsements cannot even vote for him. Then like you said Ab2kqi, 100 percent right on. The Republican have done nothing except squander your vote. So if you vote for D then they are all DEAD Americans. Unborn, defenseless, depending on our constitution. Congress can make it illegal again in a heart beat. So if you vote R then all of them develop Alzheimer and cannot REMEMBER them. Out of sight, our of mind. To be fair the Green Party and the Independent party left over from Ross Perrot have not posted their position on the subject so if you know what they support please put it here or tell me. Then there is the L party, Love, Life, and Liberty for all from unborn Americans to as old as you can get!!! Agree with Life then go to johnwieder.com and sign the Life Petition Please. Tags: TX22, Wieder, Life, Petition, 2008, Nextag, John, TX-22 nm

Comments in this discussion: 1

John TX-22 Wieder TX-22 (wieder_TX-22)
April 10, 2008 11:09 PM #1 of 1
Reply | Request staff review

Hey, lets get with the program and talk about

Tom Delay's old District. Okay, I will check back later. john wieder

johnwieder
04-10-2008, 10:30 PM
The above news of the TX22 has left off one important fact. The Lone Ranger is Doctor Paul and he has a right to life bill in congress now for over a year. He is the only Republican on the job! Paise the Lord. John Wieder, Libertarian.

Bryan
04-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks for posting John. Good to meet you last week (at the BBQ place). :)