PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get updates?

Zera
04-10-2008, 08:21 PM
I'd like to know if there was a better way of getting updates from local GOP conventions... I know for sure that there ARE success stories that we just aren't hearing, mainly because of this mindset I've had. It's that, if the conventions we've heard in Texas and Missouri have been so successful, why didn't we get hundreds of people telling us? Exactly, because not all of them report them to many places, if any really.

So, are these forums currently the best way to get updates? I'd love there to be a board for only convention go-ers, that was of course, a protected board only trusted people or delegates with proof could go in or something.

MozoVote
04-10-2008, 08:27 PM
We're getting enough news... all it takes is one person to speak up from a convention to give a sense of how things are.

I think we'll see lots of posts from the state Conventions. Maybe some liveblogs as well.

Rangeley
04-10-2008, 08:28 PM
From my experience this seems to be the best place to get information from conventions. While there are certainly trolls, as there would be anywhere, I think that their threat is quite overrated.