PDA

View Full Version : Donate To Grassroots Only

freesoul
04-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Please consider donating to grassroots efforts only from this point forward. The National Campaign is sitting on $5.5 MILLION while local efforts are going unfunded.

Fire Kent Snyder & Lew Moore. Loosen the purse strings!!!! Work on delegates!!! :cool:

ItsTime
04-10-2008, 01:15 PM
You can donate directly to me, gold or euros only, thank you.

ARealConservative
04-10-2008, 01:19 PM
You can donate directly to me, gold or euros only, thank you.

give me your mailing address.

I'll b sure to "dump" something in the mail for you. :D

acptulsa
04-10-2008, 01:23 PM
give me your mailing address.

I'll b sure to "dump" something in the mail for you. :D

Just because he call himself grass roots doesn't mean he thrives on that.

devil21
04-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Please consider donating to grassroots efforts only from this point forward. The National Campaign is sitting on $5.5 MILLION while local efforts are going unfunded.

Fire Kent Snyder & Lew Moore. Loosen the purse strings!!!! Work on delegates!!! :cool:

Uh, you have looked at the long Events list on ronpaul2008.com right? I doubt those events are free of charge to the campaign.

tajitj
04-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Why dont we identify a credible PAC in each state left. This should have been going on since Feb 5th. April fools day brought in like 20K. Imagine that for local newspaper ads or hightide ads.

freesoul
04-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Uh, you have looked at the long Events list on ronpaul2008.com right? I doubt those events are free of charge to the campaign.

you call 6 events a long list? Mostly at colleges? And those events are going to do more to get delegates than paying $15K for printing sample ballots in PA? :rolleyes:

We have an opportunity to double the amount of delegates, you would think this would be a campaign priority....

Lohengrin
04-11-2008, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=freesoul;1395520]Please consider donating to grassroots efforts only from this point forward. The National Campaign is sitting on $5.5 MILLION while local efforts are going unfunded.

Just two questions regarding your post:
1) Which specific grassroots/local campaign efforts do you feel are A) viable, B) in need and C) deserving of our financial support? Identifying effective grassroots/local efforts is important in light of the Ron Paul Racing /Kathleen Hanover contretemps that occurred several months ago and was thoroughly dissected in these pages. (If you're unfamiliar with this, do a forums search for "Ron Paul Racing", then look up the Member named Kathleen Hanover and read her posts). If you personally have vetted specific projects that you feel could more effectively utilize our $ than the Official Campaign, then you could list those projects and we could discuss the merits of the individual causes either here or in threads specific to each one.

2) What evidence can you show which demonstrates the veracity of your assertion that "[B]The National Campaign is sitting on $5.5 MILLION". FEC reports are compiled on a quarterly basis; I infer from your statement that you are in possession of documentary evidence which proves that right now, as of 4/11/2008, the national campaign has $5.5M cash on hand in its treasury. This number [I]seems[I] a bit high to me, but you are invited to show otherwise.

devil21
04-11-2008, 01:41 PM
you call 6 events a long list? Mostly at colleges? And those events are going to do more to get delegates than paying $15K for printing sample ballots in PA? :rolleyes:

We have an opportunity to double the amount of delegates, you would think this would be a campaign priority....

I was just referring to the part about the campaign "sitting" on $5.5 million. The travel expenses, event setup expenses, etc for the list of events shows they are spending the money. Im not debating the importance of the individual events.